PUMPKIN COACH FOR TRADE!!! AND FREE STUFF! =D

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives PUMPKIN COACH FOR TRADE!!! AND FREE STUFF! =D

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

coldbear1321

Hi My Fellow Webkinz Forum readers! My WW Pet name is SayHeyToBffs :) Most people Call me Brownie!!! Anyway My Pumpkin Coach is for trade! Any priceless That you think is fair I may accept. You may tell me what your offer is also! The Free Stuff I am Willing to maybe give away are….. Ice Ocean Bathtub, Which is a Psi, 2 Kinzville Academy Plaques, 2 Booger’s Time Tables, Some Birthday Cake, Scrambled T-Shirt, Presto’s Magic hat, And Racemill Track! I usual Give out free things if you do not know me xD Anywho Have a Sprakley Day and Always Shine Brighttt :) #StopBullying #SavetheSigs :) Add Me If you are interested :) Old Main: Coldbear1321 New Main: coldbearlovesbffs :)

ooh I really need the ice ocean bathtub and the Presto hat. (the above comments are awaiting moderation so they probably have the psi, so if so, SORRY :D )

Cosmosia

Hi, I’m interested in trading for the pumpkin coach bed! Whatever you want-priceless, psi, rare, anything-it’s yours! My user name is MarshmallowRabbit if you want to add me.

coldbear1321

OOOOHHH! Alright Hmmmmm Anything Is Mine Huh? xD Anyway All I am Looking For Right now Is Estore Psi, Points “ATM”, Elf, Or Cat :) Tell Me If you have any of those ASAP Ty :)

coldbear1321

Yes They Do I am Very sry, But If you need Anything else, Or even want, Please LMK :) Sry Again :/

coldbear1321

They are Both taken, If you see anything else you want, tell me :) Sry!

hi could I have the treadmill please? my un is theLordisawesome1234 Thank you and Plmkasap! -Gracie

coldbear1321

I Am Sry but the treadmill Is Taken, If you See Anything else you need LMK :) Sry AGAIN :/

Trader101

Hi, I would like your icy ocean bathtub or racemill track. Thank you very much!! My username is v15d.

coldbear1321

I Will Make Sure To give you the Treadmill :) I Will Add You :)

Can I get the bathtub, the hat? vintagesandvich

coldbear1321

Hello! I did Trade my Tub for another tub, So if you are wanting the other tub, Jsut Tell Me ASAP. Also The Hat Is Already taken, I am Very Sry. If you would liek anything else from the list, LMK :) I Am again very sry, But I will add you :)

hklover628

Hi! interested in ice ocean bathtub. If you don’t have anymore then the magic hat is okay. Thanks. My user is same here.

coldbear1321

Hi!!!! Unfortunately I Did trade My Bathtub For another Bathtub, If you still interested, Just Tell me. Although I still have the Magic Hat, Sure I Would be Gladly To Send you that! I Will Surely Add You ASAP.

hklover628

Thank you very much! I just got your request -hklover628

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.