PUMPKIN COACH FOR TRADE!!! AND FREE STUFF! =D

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives PUMPKIN COACH FOR TRADE!!! AND FREE STUFF! =D

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

coldbear1321

Hi My Fellow Webkinz Forum readers! My WW Pet name is SayHeyToBffs :) Most people Call me Brownie!!! Anyway My Pumpkin Coach is for trade! Any priceless That you think is fair I may accept. You may tell me what your offer is also! The Free Stuff I am Willing to maybe give away are….. Ice Ocean Bathtub, Which is a Psi, 2 Kinzville Academy Plaques, 2 Booger’s Time Tables, Some Birthday Cake, Scrambled T-Shirt, Presto’s Magic hat, And Racemill Track! I usual Give out free things if you do not know me xD Anywho Have a Sprakley Day and Always Shine Brighttt :) #StopBullying #SavetheSigs :) Add Me If you are interested :) Old Main: Coldbear1321 New Main: coldbearlovesbffs :)

Hunnypoo128

Hey Brownie!! I don’t think we are friends yet! I don’t have any priceless items to trade with you…sorry, but I would be interested in your Ocean Bathtub or even Presto’s magic hat. Friend me…my UN is the same as on here…Hunnypoo128. Thanks so much for doing this!! You are very kind and thoughtful!! :)

coldbear1321

Thanks For The Nice Words :) But I am sry Those are both taken :/ I Will Add you tho :) If you see anything else you want tell me thanks :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.