purple vampiress costume dress for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives purple vampiress costume dress for trade!

This topic contains 52 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  nutty_buddy 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hannah412

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 07:37 PM

i like it,but feel free to offer away!

Need cat pants? Or anything else? xD

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-11-02 at 10:07 AM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-02 at 09:56 AM

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-11-02 at 08:29 AM
      all i’m confused
      fluffy and alice- you’re so nice!
      all- my friend traded it cause she had 2 of them

Aw, thanks. Its easy to be nice in return when the other person is so kind. :) I can understand how confusing this all is. I really hope things work out for you and you can get a great deal and/or what you want!! Happy trading! *AIW

thanks again you and fluffy are really nice!!

Thanks, and no problem. Good luck!! *AIW

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-02 at 09:56 AM

all i’m confused

Aw, thanks. Its easy to be nice in return when the other person is so kind. :) I can understand how confusing this all is. I really hope things work out for you and you can get a great deal and/or what you want!! Happy trading! *AIW

thanks again you and fluffy are really nice!!

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-01 at 09:41 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-01 at 09:20 PM

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 09:08 PM
      oh my gosh you won this dress??? congratulations!!!! trade it wisely, cause people offer tons. i saw someone offering emo jeans and licorice dress promo for it in the trading room once. i don’t know what it trades for, but it seems like a ton!! good luck with this one, veggie!!
      ~~cassie

Yes, I totally agree, be sure to trade it wisely! I know of someone who was offering Moon Bear PSI, Silky Chicken PSI, and Emo Jeans for the Dress and Shoes to this outfit. Hope you get the best deal possible!! Good luck! *AIW

AIW and Fluffy
      You guys are SO right lol!! I am gonna offer her a level 10 and a couple psi and or points whatever she wants lol….. that is soooo hard to find, I know people have done for ooodles of accounts and didn’t get even a piece (like me LOL) so yep very hard to find!! :P
      NB

LOL, I know right?! People are giving like an arm and a leg for pieces of this outfit. That’s why I’m not offering, I have nothing that even comes close to the value of this dress. Hope you find the outfit! *AIW

all i’m confused

i have more for trade at my forum golden gorilla slide,ice fawn psi,and more for trade

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.