Quick Wishlist

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Quick Wishlist

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hi everyone. I haven’t been on the forums in a very long while, however I thought I would try and find some items I am currently searching for, since I don’t have much time to spend in the Trading Rooms. Some items I am currently looking for are: Sig. PSI- Handbag Bed (2), Swell Shelter Bed, Spot of Tea Slide, Bamboo Chute Slide; Estore PSI- Forest Floor Trap Door; Rare- Bed of the Pharaoh; Promo- Girls Only Treehouse; PSI- Polar Lamp Post. I will try my best to check back as often as possible and leave replies in as timely a manner as I can manage. If anyone has any of these items, please let me know what specific item(s) or types of item(s) you would like in return as offering is often difficult since I have things stashed away. My UN is pookiejosephine. Thank you!

markg97

Hay Alice, Nice to talk to you again, I don’t have anything on your wishlist (Sorry) but I just want to say Thank You for the Gift you sent a few days ago and I will keep a look out for them and send them over. See you around W.W.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.