~Raffle~ Free Prizes!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~Raffle~ Free Prizes!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  hklover628 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Thekitty

Hi everyone! Im having a contest and I will take 5 usernames out of a jar and the 4 out of the 8 who get picked will win these PRIZES: ~the 1rst person that gets their name drawn from the jar gets an Over the Rainbow super bed sent to them! ~the 2nd person that gets their name drawn from the jar gets a Wild Water Ski exclusive item sent to them! ~the 3rd person that gets their name drawn from the jar gets a Charmed Mushroom hat! ~the 4th person that gets their name drawn from the jar gets a Sparkling Gem Belt! ~~~~Comment your Webkinz username and why you love Christmas and I will enter you in the contest and maybe your username will get picked out of the jar!!!!!!~~~~ Goodluck! Contest ends on Christmas! If there are 8 people entering the contest before Christmas I will end the contest sooner and give the prizes! Good luck!

Thekitty

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thekitty

Contest closed! Sending gifts to the people who signed up, I sent a friend request to all of you! :)

eberry12

My user is eberry4 and I like Christmas because Jesus came down to the earth in a baby to save us all.

Gracie10294

i love Christmas because of the Christmas carols and That’s when our Heavenly Father was Born. My user is Gracie10294 Thxs and Merry Christmas! -From a pastors daughter- Gracie<3

Trader101

Hi, Thanks for holding this raffle!! My Webkinz World Username is v15d. I love Christmas because I get to spend time with my family. Thanks again, and Happy Holidays!! Trader101

FrankBolton

user -FrankBolton ……….. why i love christmas- jesus was born , and spending time with my family. I hope you like what i said . HOPE YOU HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS ! ! ! !

bgos

Frank I agree! Christmas is about Jesus & family! I love putting up the tree, baking, singing Christmas carols Christmas is a special time of year. My user name is the same as my account name! You will get blessings this Christmas because you are so generous! Merry Christmas!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.