~Raffle~ Free Prizes!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~Raffle~ Free Prizes!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  hklover628 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Thekitty

Hi everyone! Im having a contest and I will take 5 usernames out of a jar and the 4 out of the 8 who get picked will win these PRIZES: ~the 1rst person that gets their name drawn from the jar gets an Over the Rainbow super bed sent to them! ~the 2nd person that gets their name drawn from the jar gets a Wild Water Ski exclusive item sent to them! ~the 3rd person that gets their name drawn from the jar gets a Charmed Mushroom hat! ~the 4th person that gets their name drawn from the jar gets a Sparkling Gem Belt! ~~~~Comment your Webkinz username and why you love Christmas and I will enter you in the contest and maybe your username will get picked out of the jar!!!!!!~~~~ Goodluck! Contest ends on Christmas! If there are 8 people entering the contest before Christmas I will end the contest sooner and give the prizes! Good luck!

Thekitty

your welcome!

eberry12

Thanks for the Over The Rainbow super bed!

hklover628

Hi! My user is hklover628! I hope you have a merry christmas!

mollyberger

I love Christmas because I spend time with family and we listen to Christmas music and we bake holiday goodies and that baby Jesus was born! my username is mollyberger in webkinz world.

Thekitty

Frank Bolton, bgos, Trader101, eberry12, Gracie10294, I sent a friend request, my username is diamondpearl7 :)

Gracie10294

I will see if I got it I think I accepted you. :) -Gracie<3

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.