Random Act of Kindness-List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Random Act of Kindness-List

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

inki14

Hi everyone! I started I forum called random act of kindness, but didn’t list what all I had. As soon as this forum goes through moderation I will post the list. Just a reminder: everything on the list is free so all you have to do is friend me and tell me what you want. My username is Webkkinz10. That’s a capitol W and two k’s. Thanks!! -Missy <3

chillylily

Hey inki! :D Please send me the Serene Green Tree and the Elegant Victorian Fountain if you still have them. Thanks :D :D :D

clarissais93

Hey Thanks I cant wait to see the list! I need a fairy den dress and melody if you have them thanks your friend clarissais93

inki14

Okay here’s the list: Neo gothic fireplace, serene green tree, elegant Victorian fountain, ruby gem lamp, freshly planted garden, kinzcash side table, high note lamp, party banner, entitled tapestry, pine apple lamp, conch shell, royal cat bed(curio shop exclusive), fairy princess ball gown, 3D glasses, jumbo sunglasses, charm forest good fairy t-shirt, and charm forest bad fairy t-shirt. If I find some more extras, I will post them. I have 2,500 items in my dock and tons more at home, so I’m sure there will be more. Also I would love if you would take a look at my naming forum : D Thanks for stopping by!!! -Missy <3

KASSUZY

Check out my other topic pages! Thanks for commenting! I have 50,000 kc NO CHEATS! CHAMPION AT POLLARBERRY JAM! Been saving up for 4 yrs. Please believe me! I would be banned if I did that!

coldbear1321

OMG BFF <3 YOUR ON MY FRIENDS LIST :DDDD

ILoveHorses5

Can I have some stuff plz? my username is: horsesarenice13 thx :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.