Rare Beds in Need!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Rare Beds in Need!!!!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Blueice881 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Blueice881

I have a LOT of rare themes and seriously not a single rare bed to go with them. Which is pretty weird and I cannot stand. If you have a rare bed please say which rare theme it goes with and what type of ‘thing’ you would want for it. Some of the beds I REALLY want are the Aztec bed (have nearly every piece from this theme), the signature theme bed (or anything from the signature theme because I am in LOVE!!!), Neo Gothic bed (same as Aztec theme), Gamers garden theme, Kooky scientist theme, polka dots theme. Thanks for your help!!!! :)

Blueice881

OKAY people I now have a list of what I can actually give you 1. car racing chair 2. regal banquet dining table 3. stone temple walls 4. baseball bed 5. medieval flooring 6. cardinal nest chair 7. wacky zingoz plush. IF YOU PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO TRADE A BED FOR THIS STUFF I UNDERSTAND BUT PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD TRADE FOR IT

I have a rare bed from the Wonderland theme, and for it I’d want either Wacky Zingoz jeans or the purple cobweb witch hat. I’d take certain Pet of the Month items too — the Crystalline Pond, Volcano Geyser, or Flying Saucer.

KASSUZY

Sorry, don’t have them but I have robo handy table from science theme! Ask me for other rare theme pieces.-KASSUZY

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.