Rare Item Trading

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Rare Item Trading

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  inki14 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

tharris147

I am looking for specific items from each theme: Egyptian: Bed, Columns x3, Banquet Chair x3, Pedestal, Sofa, and Obelisk. Oh and the estore items. From Medieval: Coat of arms, coffee table, dining chair x6, column x3, and regal lamp. From science: Clock, Chamber, Telescope, Sofa, and Think Tank. If you have any of these items I am willing to trade for them. What I have to offer includes: Egyptian Banquet Table, Pug PSI, Persian Cat PSI, Chihuahua PSI, Duck PSI, Bulldog PSI, Googles PSI, Yorkie PSI, Love Frog PSI, Unicorn PSI, Bengal Tiger PSI, Retired Ribbons and Bows Exclusive, Loader Lounger, Rice Paper Divider, Starburst Cloud Superbed, King of the Castle Superbed, Daredevil Superbed, Acropolis Superbed, Classic Christmas Tree, Retired Vortex Storage Unit, Cornucopia Chair, Medieval Chest, Fast Food Recycling Station, Spring Flower Chair, Halloween Rickety Rotten Staircase, Retired Topsy Turvy Window, Orange Plasma Ball, Retired Rainy Day Window, Webkinz Dragster Exclusive, Superintendents Office Window, POTM Super stunt unicycle and retire Rainy Day Window. Hopefully we can make a deal. P.S. my webkinz username is VLH123

inki14

Hi tharris! I sent the two items. Did you get them? -Missy <3

Grantfuhr31

I have most of these items and would be willing to trade them for a skater kat trophy and/or a zingoz bounce trophy!

Nineand9

Hi I have a samurai armor stand, medieval side table, medieval trophy pedestal, ancient civilization and Egyptian wallpaper/ flooring, Aztec and Egyptian fridges, do you need any? I might have more.

amabra

I don’t have any of that but I need Bengal Tiger P.S.I. I have other items I think you might be willing to trade though. :) Hoping! (User name: n4e5t9s) Please send me a KinzPost with 3 Webkinz Logos on it so I know you are willing to accept the offer! Thanks! :) :)

inki14

I have the medieval coat of arms and coffee table!! Please let me know what items you will offer for either or both of these. Thanks!!! -Missy <3

tharris147

I will offer almost any of my items for those except the super beds so pick what you like out of what i offered above and we can trade

inki14

I really like the ribbons and bows tree. I will give both the coat of arms and the coffee table for it. If you don’t want to trade it just lmk and I’ll pick something else. -Missy <3

tharris147

Alright sounds good friend me my username is VLH123

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.