Rare Seeds

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Rare Seeds

This topic contains 22 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

bunnyheaven

Howdy! I’m looking for RARE seeds (I guess that’s kinda obvious. LOL) other than marshmallow and candy cane seeds. (Thanks Fudgey!) If anyone has any PLMK and maybe we can work out a trade! Thanks, bunnyheaven:)

ladygaudiel

hey @bunnyheaven: i’ll be replying to both your posts the dounts are potm. i can trade you the donuts, neo gothic wardrobe and tapestry for the enchanted garden water wheel. is that ok? i dont have many aztec rares just the side table and one dining chair. PLMK. oh and if it’s ok i would like to try to trade with @Girlsrule122345 for the cascading fountain.

oh I met exclusive item 2 of the enchanted garden fountains

ladygaudiel

hey @Girlsrule122345 i’m not looking for the wish factory ones. i’m looking for the enchanted garden cascading fountain and the enchanted garden water wheel from spring celebration.

bunnyheaven

Hey @ladygaudiel! I was thinking about trading the cascading fountain. I don’t want to trade the water wheel. Sorry. I don’t know if that trade will work though. Please feel free to make an offer to @girlsrule122345. I don’t have a ton of stuff so I need a really super good offer for it and I don’t want to take all your stuff. :) If you can get the fountain for a good trade from girlsrule (because she might not be so attached to it), have at it. lol I don’t want to cause any hard feelings and just want you to get the best trade. Hope you understand. Your friend, bunnyheaven:)

that was so kind :) my birthday is next month oh yeah lolz im excited! XD

ladygaudiel

Hey @bunnyheaven would the same offer (donut seeds, neo wardrobe, entitled tapestry) be ok for the cascading fountain? PLMK

ladygaudiel

Hey @bunnyheaven hope you see my offer of donut seeds. hopefully it’s enough for the enchanted garden water wheel. @Girlsrule122345 i’m actually looking for both the enchanted garden cascading fountain and enchanted garden water wheel. If its ok with you and @bunnyheaven i’ll trade the seeds to bunny for the water wheel and do a trade with you for the cascading fountain. Come see my list called New Trade List (page 6) PLMK your thoughts! ~Gaudi

bunnyheaven

Hey @ladygaudiel, Sorry I haven’t been on lately. I replied on your trading forum. LMK if you want to chat here or there. I think I would need more than just the seeds though. Are the donut seeds POTM? @girlsrule122345, Hey! Don’t be stealing my trade now. LOL How ya doin? Do you still need the T-rex slide? bunnyheaven:)

oh sorry I did say if only bunny heaven replys lol :) but, yes I have new things to and im doing good how about you? from your friend-Girls rule

Ok @ladygaudiel, I have 2 enchanted garden fountains from the wish factory, @bunnyheaven I’m doing good and yes plmkasap what you are looking for it!! I posted my trade list it has changed ALOT will post when this is up, and lol I wasn’t, I was just asking if only you don’t reply ;) I didn’t want to steal y’alls trade. -Girls rule

ladygaudiel

i also have new things on my trading list on page 6. Hope you check it out! ~Gaudi

ladygaudiel

Hey @bunnyheaven I have donut seeds is that enough for one of the fountains? PLMK ~Gaudi

gaudi I have the enchanted garden fountain lmk but, if only bunny heaven replys to u ;) – Gracie

markg97

Hey ladygaudiel, I would love to have the donuts seeds but what type of fountains do you want ,I have the Crystal Waterfall (from the wShop) and the Apollo Fountains for trade.

bunnyheaven

Anybody want to trade??????? bunnyheaven:)

ladygaudiel

Hey Chloe! I got a letter from you saying to meet in WW. i wanted to invite you over to my house but you had visitors of your own. hopefully you can come over next time. TTYL ~Gaudi

dogfish

Hi LadyG, I doubt I had visitors. LOL things seldom work around here. ya know, try going to a party. It seldom works. When I send a letter is means to meet me in the CH, I guess I had something to say or ask. Can’t recall now. I can come over anytime, I only say no if I’m right in the middle of something. TTYL Chloe

dogfish

Hi lady G Hope you still needed that. When i said your room wasn’t finished I was referring to that item, Your house is great, you are an excellent decorator. Thanks for inviting me, and if you don’t mind I thought of a few other items that would look good in your house, and will send soon, DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.