Rare Seeds for Trade?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Rare Seeds for Trade?

This topic contains 30 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years ago.

• Author

Dakota88zxc

Anybody have stuff like marshmallow seeds? I have: (All PSI) Googles Pond, Patchwork Sofa, Retriever Treadmill, and Beautiful Blush Treadmill. I also have a car booth and antique wishing well that are exclusive.

iLoveJesus

I have collie seeds and marshmallow seeds. Do you need those, Dakota?

dancer99

dogfish….your saying you have the preatty kitty psi?!?! i will tell ypou my offers as soon as i can plmk if it really is the preatty kitty psi (its a dress) ~dancer

dogfish

Hi dancer, I have been gifting those to all my friends and now need to get some more. LOL I think I’m down to just two, and one is my pets. I will have more soon, and LYK. DF

abislu1

Alice I remember now.I forgot.Narnie its ok I heard they were estore too.

dancer99

hey dakota, i have the marshmellow seeds too, as well as the dog bone seeds. i really need the preatty kitty psi, and if you ave it or find it ill send you both seeds as well as another item! this goes for ANYONE who has this psi!!!!!!! thx, ~dancer

dogfish

Hi dancer, I think I have some of those left, but let me check. I have been sending them out all day. I don’t need seeds, my farm is all done, but feel free to offer. DF

abislu1

I have the marshmellow seeds but I need something more.These arent worth rare seeds.

Narnian100

Hey abislu those marshmeellow seeds are the estore Marshmellow bunny psi. so try to trade the seeds for estore psi if you can, Just a heads up:D Narnie:D

dogfish

Hi dakota, I have some extras and will give them to you for free, just send a request to clo92. Nothing needed in return happy to gift them, DF

NARNIAN- The Marshmallow Bunny isn’t Estore. It’s a regular plush, I have two of them lol. ABISLU- The seeds were given out not too long ago as a collection event prize. They aren’t worth as much as they used to be.

Narnian100

ohhhh really then one of my friends must have told me wrong, when she traded them to me she said they were estore.. Oops srry abislu…

dogfish

Hi alice, LOL I can’t give those seeds away. I have like four in my garden, and still some in the docks. So, tell me about it. DF

DF, Nice to see you. LOL! I understand completely; I struggled for the longest time to trade mine away, and finally was able to do so, I was over the moon lol. Thanks for always being so nice and such a wonderful contributor to WW! Have a great day(:

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.