Rare Seeds for Trade?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Rare Seeds for Trade?

This topic contains 30 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Dakota88zxc

Anybody have stuff like marshmallow seeds? I have: (All PSI) Googles Pond, Patchwork Sofa, Retriever Treadmill, and Beautiful Blush Treadmill. I also have a car booth and antique wishing well that are exclusive.

dancer99

hey dogfish, i now remember! thanks! lol. sorry i dont have those psi your looking for, but ill see if we can meet up soon! ~dancer

dogfish

Hi dancer, I tried to go to the TR last night, but that place was so glitched, it was kinda funny. I’ll be on later, I go from account to account, doing all that work, but wiill look for you. DF

Dogfish, did you say the Ameythest gown could go for several items? How much do you think the Ameythest tiara is worth? To be honest, i don’t know what it is. People have been talking alot about it though so IDK. PLMKSNOL

dogfish

HI FV, the tiara is worth another prize from floaty/clicky I guess. The dress was a random prize that came in last month’s Deluxe box. Out of eight accounts, I won one. So, I’m guessing it may not be very common as of now. My friend traded PSI, plus two gemsters, plus extra for one, so who knows, not me that’s for sure. LOL DF

dogfish

Hey dakota, if you ever come back, I have the marshmellow seeds to give you , for free. Just find my post. DF Dancer, we are friends already, rememeber? I am clo. You are greyhound,right? Right now I’m needing the new candy snail PSI. Matbe other new PSI. DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.