RARE WEBKINZ CLOTHES FOR TRADE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives RARE WEBKINZ CLOTHES FOR TRADE!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chocolateswirls11 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

does anybody want rare webkinz clothes? I have as much as you want! I have: 1. Busy artist smock 2. Cinderella dress 3. Cinderella shoes 4. sparkly silver suit jacket 5. sparkly silver suit pants 6. tabby’s glasses 7. sweet dreams bathrobe 8. tie die top 9.superstar shirt 10. Groovy Retro Jeans 11. wild watermelon shirt 12. Moon berry dress That’s all I have ! If you want one, put what number then username. NO PASSWORDS! Example: I want #8 username: ___________. Also friend me and give me back decorations for payment. My username is: chocolateswirls117. Hope I see you in webkinz!

Quick question, do you know the neon/rainbow tutu recipe?

hklover628

Hi I dont think it is solved yet. I don’t know it either. -hklover628

hklover628

This is not rare items, it’s clothing machine recipes! I dont know if you know that or not but just letting you know… -hklover

Don’t worry, I know. I just think they are rare. Do you still want me to get you something?

hklover628

Hi! No thanks but my user is hklover628 add me as friend thx

THANKS! i’ll get that as soon as possible. Pay me back AFTER I get you your order. I would like anything.(I don’t want to cheat you out of this!)

amac95

Hi! I’d love #2, 3, and 12 if possible Username: amac95. Let me know what you’d like in return and i’ll see what I can do.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.