Ready Set TRADE=) By SAG.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Ready Set TRADE=) By SAG.

This topic contains 344 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  dollar123 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

adama123

I have a fountain of wow and a golden gorilla slide. Any offers?

nuttybuddy

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-13 at 10:24 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-13 at 05:55 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-13 at 05:43 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-13 at 03:28 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-13 at 01:43 PM
      deluxe, thanks so much! i didn’t know what you would have said!
      FEW! *wipes sweat of face* your the best!
      james, your the best too! i don’t know whati could do without you, deluxe,
      and nutty! your all my BWB! (best webkinz buddies) thanks!
      nutty, i’m SOOOOO sorry! i wanted to send it to you but my brother went on the computer,
      then we watched TV, now i have to turn the computer off, and go to my dentist appointment! GAH!
      i’ll send it as soon as possible!

Hi Fudgey
      You guys are great too!! I just did a trade with DQ (again lol) today :D!! I love doing this, it is so totally fun :D meet cool new webkinz bud’s and have fun trading our stuff away LOL!!
      Talk to you soon
      NB

i’m on webkinz world now and i’ll send you the chest. also, i totally agree! its so much fun to trade
      with deluxe and give stuff away for free! LOL! don’t worry, i PROMISE you’ll get your chest this time!

Fudgey!!!!!
      Oh my gosh!!!!! Thank you SO much for the chest and the vase!! I am so excited, I have a purrrfect spot to put that chest!!!!!! It is soooo totally cute!!!!
      What can I send you??? Please give me a hint at least!!! Is there anything you need?
      By the way, you are probably the ONLY person in the free world who says that about the DENTIST!!! LOL!
      I love trading but one of my most fav things to be able to do is gift stuff to my friends… unfortunately because I dont have a whole bunch of what most of my friends are looking for I don’t get the chance very often lol. I guess with time I will get there in trading :) gotta “build up a supply” of “stuff” LOL
      Thanks again Fudgey!!
      NB

your welcome! and you can buy that vase in w-shop now. its not, “exclusive”
      :< you know, you don’t hvae to send something someone needs. just do it as a surrise!
      don’t tell them your giving them something, just do it! have fun trading!

I actually like sending surprises (more fun lol) but always like to see if someones looking for something first cuz I like to try and get someone a want if I can (I was so happy when I found the shuts for DQ lol) cuz I am unfortunately not able to do that very often :( wish I could do it more often!! I was so happy the other day I was able to send my friend a vintage glam headband… not a huge value item but I had it and she was looking for it like crazy :D made me feel awesome!

NB

mislev

bluestella….i want to finish out our trade….i might not be on until later …tonight maybeis

mislev

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-13 at 05:55 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-13 at 05:43 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-13 at 03:28 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-13 at 01:43 PM
      deluxe, thanks so much! i didn’t know what you would have said!
      FEW! *wipes sweat of face* your the best!
      james, your the best too! i don’t know whati could do without you, deluxe,
      and nutty! your all my BWB! (best webkinz buddies) thanks!
      nutty, i’m SOOOOOOOOO sorry! i wanted to send it to you but my brother went on the computer,
      then we watched TV, now i have to turn the computer off, and go to my dentist appointment! GAH!
      i’ll send it as soon as possible!

Hi Fudgey
      Whew, the dentist…no fun!!!!
      And, it is soooo totally ok :D I know how life in TRW is lolz!!! Things have to get done and sometimes computers need to be shared and/or shut down…and sometimes, ya just need a break!!! LOL!
      You guys are great too!! I just did a trade with DQ (again lol) today :D!! I love doing this, it is so totally fun :D meet cool new webkinz bud’s and have fun trading our stuff away LOL!!
      Talk to you soon (well I dont know what youre having done at the dentist so maybe not LOL)
      NB

hey, i honestly think the dentist is a blast! (in a good way)
      and, my mom reminds me about 24/7 to take a video game break…. LOL.
      i’m on webkinz world now and i’ll send you the chest. also, i totally agree! its so much fun to trade
      with deluxe and give stuff away for free! LOL! don’t worry, i PROMISE you’ll get your chest this time!

Fudgey!!!!!!
      Oh my gosh!!!!!! Thank you SO much for the chest and the vase!! I am so excited, I have a purrrfect spot to put that chest!!!!!! It is soooo totally cute!!!!
      What can I send you??? Please give me a hint at least!!! Is there anything you need?
      By the way, you are probably the ONLY person in the free world who says that about the DENTIST!!! LOL!
      I love trading but one of my most fav things to be able to do is gift stuff to my friends….unfortunately because I dont have a whole bunch of what most of my friends are looking for I don’t get the chance very often lol. I guess with time I will get there in trading :) gotta “build up a supply” of “stuff” LOL
      Thanks again Fudgey!!
      NB

your welcome! and you can buy that vase in w-shop now. its not, “exclusive”
      also let me answer your question. don’t send me anything at all. also i really don’t
      appreciate that your making fun of me only because i like getting my teeth cleaned for free while i watch TV…
      :< you know, you don’t hvae to send something someone needs. just do it as a surrise!
      don’t tell them your giving them something, just do it! have fun trading!

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-11 at 09:00 AM

Hiya everyone! Well this is a forum where everyone can trade with everyone. I will post a list of my wants and haves. So what are you waiting for. Ready… Set… TRADE=)

Hey Sag!!! how are you doing?? well i have swirl for trade!! i need good stuff! thank you!!!

MC9988

Hey anyone need army charm or tender hearts loveseat?? Looking for priceless, especially deer and cat feet! Lmk if you have or would like to offer!
      tigerstripe

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.