RECIPES!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  earbug22 11 years ago.

• Author

snuggles565

I know the wild watermelon shirt: polka dot green rain boots and ballet top and summer fun swim top. any way post a recipe and i will solve it!! and if you want to post your own recipe go on ahead!!

Does anyone know how to make the triple hot chocolate if you do please get back to me :) thanks! ;)

earbug22

to make it it is chocolate bar,hot chocolate,and chocolate milk

fuzzypeaches

Do you know how to get the Neon tutu?

fuzzypeaches

I know how to make root beer float! It’s root beer, Ice cream, and cherries. use the blender. does anyone here know how to make Mozzlenoms, Yiplish, and Tumbang? I am desperate to find out. ginger ale, cherries and ice cream don’t work. neither does ice tea ice cream or cherries. or apple juice cherries and ice cream. root beer,apple juice and cherries don’t work either. and i am using all this on the blender. :) plz help :S

snuggles565

there is the prismatic dress, cowgirl dress, glass slippers, pretty plaid gown ( blue and green kilt, fall floral dress, and ruffled sequence shoes) and stunning kimono

horse121

are there any princess-y dresses besides the blue ball gown? ***horse121****

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.