Retired Brown Belt For Trade :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Retired Brown Belt For Trade :)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 years ago.

• Author

I have the retired brown belt from 2007 for trade. If you have any offers please post them I am looking for priceless clothes like cat costume pieces please. My user is Hollister217362 if you would like to add me Thank You :)

Anonymous

do you need autumn sunset toque?

LambTyler

Hi aquamarinepup7, I really like the brown belt and I need it. I don’t have pricless but here some stuff I do have: sweet star hat, red spring sparkle dress, charm fairy skirt, charm fairy top, springtime laced heels, bramble circlet, wild west dress, charm fairt shoes, pink berets, cave explorer top and skirt, springtime leather skirt, team lug shirt, zodiac water costume bottoms and retired polar fleece coat. PLMN if you are interested in any of these cause I need the brown belt. Thanks! :) ♥

I m sorry I am really looking for priceless thank you and good luck though :)

LambTyler

Okay one more thing though, I have tons of kinzstyel shop clothing. I have 3D Glasses, Ballerina Costume, Gold Loop Belt, silver and gold dress, Glam Girl Coat, Leopard Tank, Pop Rock outfit and much much more. PLMK

Sorry I am only really looking for priceless, Thanks so much though, and good luck trading :)

Hi. Can I have the charm fairy top and bottoms actually can you save them for me? I do not have a trade list yet making one next week I will have everything I hope I will get back to you on that plmk me if you can save those for me :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.