Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

This topic contains 158 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi WW friends, here is my first ever wishlist! I had 2 Trade Lists but never posted a wishlist. If anyone has any that is awesome. There are 30 items I am looking for, however I will post seven now! 1. Ambulance 2. Amethyst Geode 3. Blue Dragster 4. Blue Wagon Racer 5. Circle of friends Topiary. 6. Electric Blue Lava Lamp 7. Fancy Tea Service -Oh and since these items are worth tons, I only appreciate you looking, and please do not send/trade if you like the item. Please don’t send if it is your last one either! I don’t have something really awesome in value to cover, unless you want a combo. Anyways please do check out Atomton’s Trade List 2.-Atom

LambTyler

Hey Atom! I will see if I have any of these. Glad you are taking my advice LOL. By the way though, I mentioned trying to finish a category before moving to the next, but sometimes that’s just not possible. Here it might take you quite a while to get the fancy tea service or others, because they are VERY old. But try your best. If you are stuck with 3 more you need or something, and you can’t find them, just move on to something else. It’s much less stressing that way I think LOL. TTYL, Lamb

Atomton

Here are my next seven needed. Almost halfway through. 8. Farm Tractor. 9. Giant Venus Flytrap 10. Gold Safe 11. Grandfather Clock 12. Ice Cream Tree 13. Jelly Lollipop Tree 14. Large Pane Window _Again please reply if you have any of the 13 mentioned so far.-Atom

Atomton

Thank you Gold for the Amethyst Geode! I no longer need that retired exclusive. 1 down, 29 to go!-Atom

Atomton

30 in this category. I am doing what Lamb suggested! Love you all!-Atom

Atomton

Oh and by the way, I am trying to finish rooms. I have almost 200 rooms, but almost half my house is either UC or Blank! LOL and ROFL!-Atom -I think I bought too many!-BA

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.