Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

This topic contains 158 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi WW friends, here is my first ever wishlist! I had 2 Trade Lists but never posted a wishlist. If anyone has any that is awesome. There are 30 items I am looking for, however I will post seven now! 1. Ambulance 2. Amethyst Geode 3. Blue Dragster 4. Blue Wagon Racer 5. Circle of friends Topiary. 6. Electric Blue Lava Lamp 7. Fancy Tea Service -Oh and since these items are worth tons, I only appreciate you looking, and please do not send/trade if you like the item. Please don’t send if it is your last one either! I don’t have something really awesome in value to cover, unless you want a combo. Anyways please do check out Atomton’s Trade List 2.-Atom

icecooler86

Hi Atom do you have anything else you want other than retired exclusives and such?

Just to let you know my birthday is on the 20th! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Atomton

Thanks for letting me know! I will be sure to send you something. I don’t know what but something. Something really special because you are so awesome! Maybe something cool to add to Trixie’s room? TTYS_Atom BTW, Happy Birthday To You. Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you Happy Birthday dear Gold, Happy Birthday to You. And God’s Blessings to you and many more!

Atomton

Hi Gold! I loved the rooms you showed me. They were well decorated and unique. I would also like to thank-you for the present, and to let you know I sent something back. I sent you the Poodle PSi. I hope you like it, I got it in the trading room. I traded seal PSI for it so no biggy, I wanted to get something for you because I haven’t sent anything to you in a while. I think it would look nice in your Pink and Green Wall/Floor Room. I really liked the first room you made and your fox Trixie. She was very well dressed. I was going to show you my rooms but you logged off. Maybe another time? TTYS_Atom

Love the PSI! Thanks! Trixie’s room is one of my favorites too! Glad you liked the rooms! SYOWW! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Atomton

Hi DF! I have a question, what should I do with my Egyptian items? I showed you the room, it was very empty. I understand that the pieces are very very very valuable, so valuable I don’t think i can make a room. Should I keep the ones I have from the challenge, or do you need them? I don’t know what to do. TTYS-Atom

Atomton

Hi Gold, I can’t wait to show you 2 of my newest rooms. Hiding Love is Obserd and You’re worth more than Gold! These titles came from Gold and Ready or Not by Britt Nicole. I love Lecrae’s part in Ready or Not. Britt Nicole has a song for whatever you are going through. TTYS and peace be with everyone through this unforgiving cold and flu and snow season.-Atom

Yes she has songs for every time and place! We have had loads of snow out here! It is beautiful! Ya I love ready or not too! Like the names! Hope to see the rooms soon! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.