Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

This topic contains 158 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi WW friends, here is my first ever wishlist! I had 2 Trade Lists but never posted a wishlist. If anyone has any that is awesome. There are 30 items I am looking for, however I will post seven now! 1. Ambulance 2. Amethyst Geode 3. Blue Dragster 4. Blue Wagon Racer 5. Circle of friends Topiary. 6. Electric Blue Lava Lamp 7. Fancy Tea Service -Oh and since these items are worth tons, I only appreciate you looking, and please do not send/trade if you like the item. Please don’t send if it is your last one either! I don’t have something really awesome in value to cover, unless you want a combo. Anyways please do check out Atomton’s Trade List 2.-Atom

Atomton

Hi Lamb, Gold, and DF. I have a question about the elf shoes. Yes I know they are VV and I would never trade/sell them I think I learned my lesson. You see MagicMango sent them to me. The problem is I didn’t know what to send back so I sent a thank-you. Do you think he is trying to get me to send my clock and lava lamp you guys sent me? I am not going to send them over. Don’t worry they are safe but what should I do?-Atom

Atomton

Thanks so much Gold for your present. I am trying to look for Princess Palace for you, I will send what I can find! I am very busy trying to help Snow and yeah getting lost in forums. I listened to Sunshine Girl. It is good but not my favorite by her. My favorite 3 are in this order: Ready or Not, Headphones, then probably Ready. I love Lecrae’s part in Ready or Not. TTYS-Atom

Atomton

Thanks DF! I hope you liked the ones I showed you. Sorry about glitch. Can you help me gift Snow the remaining items in the Halloween 2012-13 theme? I think I just don’t have an extra torch to send. I will send everything else she doesn’t have. I did this out of kindness and don’t expect anything in return but a TY note so I know she got them. You are a role model. Maybe I will have a free giveaway forum like Lamb one day? TTYS-Atom

LambTyler

Hey Atom! Giveaway forums sound like fun, but really, they aren’t that good of an idea. They really truly bring out the greed in people. I have seen posts with literal lists of things people want, and it’s even hard to keep track (other than sticky notes of course). I would hold off on the idea of a free forum, maybe someday, but not yet. LT

Atomton

Hi DF, I am so happy you were able to find the peppermint seeds for Webkinz Lover! Wild thought but I thought you didn’t want to see me because of this weird wild thought. Do you think I am greedy? I just thought that you thought the only reason I invite you over is for more items. Not true! I invite you over to show you what’s new and what I started and to try and ask questions. Your presents are VERY nice but that is not the only reason I invite you over. I invite you over because you are a NICE friend and person in general. I am glad that you help me and so many others, without you I would be really horrible and helpless. I am glad you got over the ringmaster trade. That was terrible, but ever since then I have gotten better. I just made another stupid trade but not that horrible. I traded the Paper Tiara for a regular dress. However I got some really cool PSI from the Trading Room and some more pieces to the signature theme. I only need 4 now. Limosine, Window, Bookshelf, and Dining Table. I am not going to bother with the chairs. Hopefully I can trade the Sparkle Plant for the Red Webkinz Dragster. I hope Jesus will to that trade, afterall he is my friend. I am not trading the one you sent me. You know how I got the Gorilla PSI and 4 others for just trading movie and regular duplicate exclusives, well I traded that for Cherry Blossom Wind Spinner, Icicle Wind Chimes, and Sparkle Plant. I thought that had a better value than just that PSI and I really needed the second 2. I thought why not right! I am not trading the one you sent me. That whole post on Looking for some old friends forum by your friend made me think this whole thing up. Maybe I just overthinking things just a little too much. Sorry for this long post. If I keep this up this will be 100 pages before break is over. LOL!-Atom

Atomton

Hi Lamb, Gold, DF, and all my friends! Guess what I got a gift box that goes inside my rooms. Some deluxe member offered them to me for my Cream Toy Box and another click-to-win Ganzworld Prize. I don’t remember everything I send it was 2 items that trade. It is really cool, i also got a rare dining chair so I thought why not. It is so cool. Trying to invite you all over but you won’t come. Are you angry with me? Oh and I got 2011 Summer Sensation Prize too. Yeah for me. Pretty soon my rooms will look a whole lot better just like DF’s and Mark’s. I would like to see yours someday Lamb and Gold. That is it for now. TTYS-Atom

LambTyler

Hi Atom. I’ve been pretty busy. I’m not mad at you, don’t worry. You always seem to invite me when I’m doing something like putting clothes away though, so if I say no, just wait for me to send a note then invite me over. And I will show you my rooms someday, and I know I keep saying that, but I mean it. Maybe this week. Lamb

I probably was not on webkinz when you invited me, sorry if you thought I was angry and didn’t want to come ’cause of that. We really need to schedule a time when we can get together on webkinz! See you soon! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.