Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

This topic contains 158 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi WW friends, here is my first ever wishlist! I had 2 Trade Lists but never posted a wishlist. If anyone has any that is awesome. There are 30 items I am looking for, however I will post seven now! 1. Ambulance 2. Amethyst Geode 3. Blue Dragster 4. Blue Wagon Racer 5. Circle of friends Topiary. 6. Electric Blue Lava Lamp 7. Fancy Tea Service -Oh and since these items are worth tons, I only appreciate you looking, and please do not send/trade if you like the item. Please don’t send if it is your last one either! I don’t have something really awesome in value to cover, unless you want a combo. Anyways please do check out Atomton’s Trade List 2.-Atom

Atomton

Thanks for the advice Lamb! I will surely use it! I might come out with another trade list after Christmas! Please check that out everyone!_Atom

Atomton

Thank you Gold for the Circle of Friends Topiary! I really like it a lot! I would also like to thank you Lamb for the ambulance and red items once more. Thank you everyone for looking for me! 4 down, 26 to go! I really hope I get the Ice Cream Tree, and some Gold items to finish Gold by Britt Nicole room!-Atom

Atomton

Thank you so much for the Ambulance Lamb! Oh and thanks for the other red items. I am sure my Red Eyed Tree Frog (RED) will love it. 3 down, 27 to go!-Atom

dogfish

Hey bff I need to chat today!!! See ya in the CH, DF

LambTyler

Your welcome Atom! I think I have a few more to send from my Bobblon account. Lamb

Atomton

Here are the rest of the items I am looking for in this category. 1. Magic Carpet 2. Mauna Loa Lamp 3. Rainbow Coffee Table 4. Rainbow Jelly Cactus 5. Rainy Day WIndow 6. Red Plasma Ball 7. So Mod Scooter 8. Sparkle Plant 9. Stone Elephant Statue 10. Strike-Posing Plant. 11. Toadstool Table 12. Green Lava Lamp 13. Webkinz Dragster 14. Webkinz W Pond 15. Webkinz Wishing Well 16. Wooden Grandfather Clock Thank you everyone just for looking. I will put these in rooms and won’t ever trade or sell these items! Peace and Merry Christmas-Atom

Atomton

Hi, I found my #30; Zingoz Bubble Blower in my room. 2 Down, 28 to go! -Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.