Retired Ribbon yorkie psi for trade- open after Christmas 2013!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Retired Ribbon yorkie psi for trade- open after Christmas 2013!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Misty900

My li’l sister is getting this webkinz 4 Christmas- I think it’s some kind of bed. Her are the psi, wish mchine items, and super beds I want in particular! Psi: Pink poodle; Froo froo fox; any rockerz psi; any signature psi; grey wolf; shar pei; or glamoros gorilla. Superbeds!: Anything “girlish” bed for her room. W.M.[wish macine!] bumper car, haunted painting, big city bus, bulldozer, dancing zingoz, kinzville window, moon rover, time machine, circus trampaline, speedy scooter, or the webkinz day countdown thingy (lol.) Plz comment if you have any of these items, plase comment and tell what pet you’ll be playin as. (Please note: I’m mostly doing kinz chat plus requests, so please don’t be disappointed is you’re not allowed in KCP. (kinzchatplus.)) I will comment when I’ve trade so I don’t get any more requests on something I don’t have anymore. :( please let me know if you have 1 of these items Thank you.

Misty900

Merry Christmas! :)

Misty900

I have accepted Jesusismylord’s offer. Please look for in the KC+ clubhouse. I will be a ribbon yorkie named Angel. :D

Hi, I have pink poodle psi, and I can give you the haunted painting for free. I’m kinzchat plus and I’d like a psi for the pink poodle psi please.

Cosmosia

Hi Misty, i have the pink poodle psi that you are looking for and some other psi. Let me know if you are interested in trading, I would definitely give three things for the ribbon yorkie bed.

Misty900

I would LOVE the princess & the pea super bed. You know, the one with A TON of mattresses? I only have 1 superbed, the king of the castle one that belongs to my silversoft cat, Lawrance. Thanks! ~Misty9000~

Hi Misty900! :D Would you like the princess and the pea super bed for Christmas? I can send it to you as a Christmas present along with some other stuff, too. :D Have a sweet and blessed day!~SC

Hi Misty! :) I have the haunted painting for trade. I trade with my friends through kinzpost( I send the stuff the other person wants and the other person sends the stuff I want. ). I use kinzchat plus. I usually don’t trade in the trading room, but if you want to trade there instead, I think we can, depending on your timezone. What time/s are you there? I’m mostly on webkinz from 12:00-12:30 PM HI time( this is when I take my homeschool break), and 9:00-10:00 PM HI time. I can make changes to my schedule and be on between 1:00 PM and 4:30 PM HI time, if that works better for you. I will be on Christmas break from Dec. 23-Jan. 3. Please let me know what times you’re available, so we can make arrangements. Also, thanks for the invitation! I wish I could go, but I have church( I know your party starts at 1:00 PM kinz time, but that’s at 8:00 AM where I am.). Have a sweet day!~SC

Misty900

I feel REALLY bad for changing my mind, but I almost have the almost have the amount of tokens I need for it, and I decided I’m only accepting super beds and psi’s. I hope this doesn’t insult you or something. Sorry.

heardt

I Can Trade 1 Super Bed And 2 Wish Machine Items, Which wish Machine Items Do You Want?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.