Retired Ribbon yorkie psi for trade- open after Christmas 2013!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Retired Ribbon yorkie psi for trade- open after Christmas 2013!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Misty900

My li’l sister is getting this webkinz 4 Christmas- I think it’s some kind of bed. Her are the psi, wish mchine items, and super beds I want in particular! Psi: Pink poodle; Froo froo fox; any rockerz psi; any signature psi; grey wolf; shar pei; or glamoros gorilla. Superbeds!: Anything “girlish” bed for her room. W.M.[wish macine!] bumper car, haunted painting, big city bus, bulldozer, dancing zingoz, kinzville window, moon rover, time machine, circus trampaline, speedy scooter, or the webkinz day countdown thingy (lol.) Plz comment if you have any of these items, plase comment and tell what pet you’ll be playin as. (Please note: I’m mostly doing kinz chat plus requests, so please don’t be disappointed is you’re not allowed in KCP. (kinzchatplus.)) I will comment when I’ve trade so I don’t get any more requests on something I don’t have anymore. :( please let me know if you have 1 of these items Thank you.

Misty900

I have traded tis item with Jesusismylord830. Sorry!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.