Retired Themes

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Retired Themes

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  NinjaMonkeyBurger2000 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Now that the Superfan, Bloomin’, and winter themes have been removed for the “season”, does anyone need help finishing a room with those themes? I bought extra. So if you were short on KC, and couldn’t complete your room before they removed these, let me know and I will try to send whatever you are missing. ~MORHB~

Sorry I haven’t responded lately. I have been extremely busy and will be until after Thanksgiving. If anyone still needs anything from me, let me know and I will send it. I might not respond and just send as I have only been signing in long enough to do dailies, click to wins, collections, challenges and a few freebie requests. I have none of the lily pad theme or superfan theme. I do have the blooming and winter wonderland items that were available in the wshop. Hope everyone is doing well and hope to talk more soon. ~MORHB~

Atomton

I found some Blooming Wall/Floors in an empty room in my house. What should I do with it? I have a completed Blooming room so if anyone needs it I will send it for free! -Atom

crissy135

Hey Mom! I hope you are doing great! I still have some food for you in my dock so I am gonna post what is in my dock on my old trading room forum so please go look and let me know which ones to send you ok? And I would love a blooming floor/wall for cutie and 2 standing lamps for crissy if you still have them. Thank you as always! crissy

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.