RETIRED WEBKINZ COLLECTORS :D

Home Forums Pets – Archives RETIRED WEBKINZ COLLECTORS :D

This topic contains 36 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

I have quite a few retired pets. Not sure which ones they are though. I have unicorn and stegosaurus which i think is retired,

hey is the grey arabian or black cat a retired?
      i have both. also i’d like to challenge anyone to get a retired cheeky cat or dog.
      XD probably not possible. there about 300-400 dollars on ebay. thats really expensive!

Hi snaily
      I have the spotted seal and toucan. My brother has a donkey. I think retired pets are cool, because there might not be that many around any more. Maybe not, i dunno. I’m really tired right now so I’m not thinking straight. lol lol
      ~shirleytemplefan

snaily321

Thank you fanofthefrog7, LoveWebkinzForeverGirl, guineapigirl2, puffthemagicdragon, 123ABC, fudgeyvanilla, and Jakarta for replying to my forum! I thought your responses were very interesting. To answer some questions, the Beagle is retired, and the Golden Retriever is not retired. Thanks again, snaily321 :D

Jakarta

HI!!!!! I have mostly alot! Here they are

Pink and White dog
      American cocker spaniel
      Rino
      Raccoon
      Black Friesian
      Samoyed

i have quite a few. i have the bubblegum cheeky cat, lil\’ kinz unicorn,
      black lab, and others i forgot about. i have several signature and e-store pets and luv\’m
      all. i have 76 pets total online and have 71 plush pets. i\’m a member since 2009, may 25th,
      and my favorite pet is my Signature Harp seal named Qsome. i am a big collector, and a big fan of WWorld!

add me at fudgeyvanilla, or add me at greyarabian006. bye!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.