Road trip trades

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Road trip trades

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  forest85 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Doglove

Hi I have many interesting things from my road trip prizes . Right now I have only logged in a few codes so my current trading list is: 2 wardrobe gift boxes and a wacky zingoz dice kinz thingy

forest85

may I have a wardrobe? I will trade for it. Can you send the box or do you have to pick one first?

kaylia6

I am looking for a pink hat and a pink shirt. Do you have those to trade or a pink van. kaylia6

belle81502

can i get one of each what do you want back

Doglove

Hi what wardrobes do you want? There is a webkinz one that is shaped like a huge w, there is a pink one with white details, a wooden one with a lion’s face and a fall one with webkinz on it. I am really sorry but the zingoz dice are not tradable. I would be happy to give you a trading card poster for free because of the zingoz dice not working out. Would you like a dragster poster? It’s the rarest poster I have. I would like some clothing,zummies prizes or outdoor pet furniture. By the way I don’t have a pink road trip outfit.

nuggets1

Doglove your back! :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.