road trip treasure hunt

Home Forums Questions – Archives road trip treasure hunt

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

ibot01

help !!!!!! I have search forever for clue # 2 in the treasure hunt road trip. My mom has even helped and we can’t find it. Please help me with it. Thank you very much

lindy456

You have to tell us what the clue says before we can help. The questions come up in different order every time.

Maddie2000

I need help finding clue #4 please! I cant find it. I got the clue and its like what combines games and what you use to talk to people? I don’t know. ive tried a lot of things, Please Help!

LambTyler

It is mobile apps.

miffsoccer8

Mobile apps is where you go. my clue i am on is #6: Our next stop is the perfect place to take our Virtual Road Trip Tour! ‘Cause when this event is over you can go and check for more!

LambTyler

It is events if you didn’t know :)

fablousgal

do anyone know the #5 clue i can’t find it

JAZZY39ONE

I wasn’t even able to find the first clue…

LambTyler

The clues change order every time you do it so please tell me which clue you are stuck on (like the sentence it give you) and I can tell you where to go! It took me a while to figure it out too :P

gpires1

could u please help me I am trying to solve the clue for treasure hunt the clue is test for webkinz fact

LambTyler

Under fun you can click either quizzes or pick ‘n win. And JAZZY39ONE, what clue are you stuck on? Hope I helped :)

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.