Rockerz Goth Lab

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Rockerz Goth Lab

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Narnian100

Hey y’all! I have been thinking of this idea for a pet for a while and I want your opinion. I think Ganz should have a Rockerz Goth Lab. It would be white with black eyes and faux eyelashes and it would have a black spiked glove on one paw and a black beaded necklaces( I was thinking a black bow would also be cute but I thought it might be to girly, tell me what you think). The psi would be the Walk in Wardrobe, it would basically be a black and purple patterned wardrobe that your pet can walk through and store clothes in. The psf would be the Black Coffee and Biscuits, The coffee would be in a purple mug with black spikes on the handle and the biscuits would be on a black and silver tray Hope you like this idea! The more who like it bigger the chance of it actually comeing out! Thanks y’all! ~Narnian100 aka SnowBell~

LambTyler

Hey Narnian! I think that’s a pretty cool idea! And you didn’t have to send anything back when I sent the bowling shirt, but you sent a psi, so thank you for it cause I actually like it LOL. Lamb

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.