Rockerz talk

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Rockerz talk

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

post anything about rockerz on here

thanks got to go back on webkinz hangin with foxstar or not so thanks for commenting check out my forums like rockerz ideas

Here are all the things I know about my Rockerz Cat Rocky: 1. She came with a special outfit (Rockerz Superstar Top, Rockerz Superstar Sunglasses, Rockerz Canvas Shoes, and Rockerz Pink Feather Skirt) 2.If you have no hat skirt/dress/pants, top, or hat on you can see a bow and a tattoo. 3. Rockerz are awesome!

While the rcokerz pets are not GANZ most popular line and get allot of negative feedback, I really do like some of them. I think the Zebra, Coyote and Lion, as well as the Cow are all VERY cute. I also think ALL the PSI and items are “rocking” , get it”? I would also like to point out these pets come with SO much more than normal pets, even more than signatures! A fraction of the cost! So you can get a normal PSI and a outfit also 2 rockerz items of your choice, plus if its your first rockerz pets some extra cool items from a challenge you unlock! Seems AWESOME to me!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.