Rocking Fringe Vest?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Rocking Fringe Vest?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Roze05A 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

craftfun

<p>How do you think the rocking fringe vest is made? Lets try to solve it together! I think that the black vest is in it, but not sure. What do you think?
    </p>

I’m just sort of browsing, but you might want to try the shirt that is long sleved with a blue vest on it? Sorry, idk what its called off the top of my head!

Rain22

craftfun wrote on 2012-11-12 at 04:11 PM

Maybe the moccasins, they kind of have a fringe, right?

Yeah, I think they might be in there… the rest of the moccasin could be the inside of the vest since it’s brown!

-Rain22-

This is a cool forum I am not so great at figuring Clothing out I have never ever figured out a clothing recipe on my own.

craftfun

Maybe the moccasins, they kind of have a fringe, right?

Rain22

craftfun wrote on 2012-11-11 at 04:59 PM

How do you think the rocking fringe vest is made? Lets try to solve it together! I think that the black vest is in it, but not sure. What do you think?

Hey! I think that maybe the bubble vest because it is a sleeveless vest, or the black vest. There is probably something REALLY unexpected in it, or someone would have figured it out by now. I’m going to check to see if there’s anything that has fringe or that has to do with something ‘rocking’ cause sometimes that helps.

Roze05A

I think that the black vest the bubble vest and the vest with the shirt together is the recipe but idk i will try it and find out.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.