Room Designer Here!!!!!! :)

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Room Designer Here!!!!!! :)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MiPandaCarrie 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Hey everybody! Now if you want a really cool room- but you still have a tight budget- then you came to the right place! You need to tell me if the room is for a boy or a girl, or both, tell me what your budget is, and what you are looking for in the room- (sport theme, game room, family room etc.) Add as many details as you can for the best results! I will reply as soon as I can!

I am definitely interested in this… I have a girl koala that desperately needs a new look in her old bedroom. The budget could be around 4,000 or so. This sounds so exciting! :D

Did I mention that I have lots of furniture from around the houseto choose from? Whoops if I did….Also not deluxe

forest85

I need a room design for a boy arctic fox. he is white so I would like a room with color. Something dark and relaxing and mature. A large bedroom please. My budget is 100 KC… just kiddding! four thousand ought to be enough!! Thanks

OK! I’m so sorry! I have a lot going on right now! Don’t worry, I will get right on it! I’m so sorry! :(

Also are you deluxe? Cause then, I know if you can buy deluxe stuff from the Wshop

forest85

not deluxe sorry. just a regular webkinz player.

birdseye11

Hey I need a room for a girl Sweetheart Puppy. I want it to include her PSI, the Bean Bag Bed. You don’t have to put that in the budget since it doesn’t really have a price. Some pink accents are cool but I don’t want too much. The budget is anywhere around 5,000 kinzcash. It’s her bedroom- a large room. I would like it to include a TV. Thank you. -birdseye-

I can also design outfits if you want me to… :)

Also tell me what size room you have. It will give me a better idea of how to design it! I also do outside rooms!

madki2

I need tips for a room for a girl candy googles. She LOVES candy, and is a tomboy. I already have about 1/4 of the room done, but I don’t know what to do with the rest of it. It’s a large room, and already has a tv, bed, couch, window, and stove. It also has a bookshelf, but it still needs A LOT more. Please help! PS. She also loves rainbow.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.