Room Designz

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Room Designz

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ranlove2 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

ranlove2

Need help designing a room? Then you have come to the right place! Here at room designz we just need a little bit of info to design your room: Room size, preferred colors, type of room, your budget, and if there are any special items you would like incorporated in the design, and if it is for a special purpose and/or pet! Then you will get a list of items (within your budget) to go in your room to transform it! Only W-shop items will be used!!!! We will try to reply as quickly as possible with your design! If you don’t like it, we will do it all over again, until we get it right! ~ranlove2~

ranlove2

Hope you like it! :D ~ranlove2~

ranlove2

Hi nuggets1! Here is your kitchen! Golden hardwood flooring 100 Royal Blue Wall Paint 60 2 Elegant Dining Chairs 230 Fancy Table 250 2 Ruby Red Wall Sconces 500 Autumn Sink 195 2 Autumn Counters 300 Jar of Fireflies Lamp 80 Hibiscus Tree 105 Groovy Wall Stars 150 Flowered Room Divider The total price is 2170, it is 170 over budget, if that is to much, just take away the room divider. Place the sink and counters on one wall, place table and chairs on opposite wall or corners, place wall sconces above table and place fireflies on table. Place groovy wall stars and hibiscus tree anywhere you like! Place room divider in between counters and table! I hope you like it! If you don’t I will redo! ~ranlove2~

nuggets1

I would like a a small room,any colors,kitchen,2000 kinzcash,a bit romantic and if you could,make it look like night. Thank you!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.