ROOM SHIFTER

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives ROOM SHIFTER

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cutemisty21 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

JillyStyles

Ok, I’ve been playing this website for 8 years. I have 26 pets and one thing that has always peeved me is that we can’t move rooms around once they have already been purchased. Maybe for free, but for a small fee like $100-$250 a move would be acceptable too. Also just on a side thought, my house has 57 rooms, and thats kinda too much to handle. Maybe deleting rooms, or what would really be nice is being able to change the size of the room once purchased. If I buy a $500 room and want to upgrade it just have me pay the difference plus 10-25%. I would be SOOOO fine with that, as long as i could do it. I have a bunch of other friends who play it as well and they’ve all said the same things, but have always been too lazy to write a letter. Thanks for reading ~Jilly

cutemisty21

I have suggested this idea to ganz a few times. Hopefully more people will suggest it and they will eventually add this feature to the site.

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.