Room Theme Help!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Room Theme Help!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  JesusismyLord830 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi WW members and friends, I need some room help. I bought a reindeer and polar bear webkinz and now need a room for them. I was thinking about a Snowy room for my Polar Bear and a Christmas room for my reindeer. If anyone could gift items to these themes it would be great. I know these are probably valuable so please only send to me if you have tons of extras. Anything sent will be as always greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help. Peace be with you all! -Atom

Atomton

Hi here is what I need from the Christmas theme 2005-2008. I don’t expect all but if you can help with some of these that would be great. 2005: Elf Hat, Elf Shoes, Nutcracker, Silver Christmas Tree. 2006: Bright Light Modern Tree, Red & Green Gem Tree, Silver Menorah, Snowcat Globe. 2007: Green Kingle Hat/Jacket/Pants 2008: Colorful Menorah, First Snow Christmas Tree, Golden Menorah, Holiday House Coat, Holiday Night Dress, North Pole Lamppost, Santakinz Workshop Tall Window, Small Red Christmas Tree, Classic Christmas Tree. Part 2 will come up soon. I don’t expect all of these but anything would be great. LIke I said these items are probably very valuable so please only send if you have tons of these. Thank you!-Atom

Atomton

Hi Sweetcupcake 16. Please keep your snowglobe incase someone else needs one. I already have it. DF, I took out some Christmas items out of storage hideway 1/16 room and are using them. The ones I showed you I traded way to much for. Any Christmas furnature from W-shop and the 2012 Chestnut Cart would be great. Thank you my wonderful friends!-Atom P.S I will talk to you on my other forum about Moonberry’s thankyou!

Hi Atomton! I’m not sure how much extra Christmas stuff I have. I have to check. However, I have an extra snowflake hamster snow globe from main hamsters. :) Would you like one? LMK. Have a sweet day!~SC

Oops! Sorry. I meant to say ”mazin hamsters”. spell check on my computer again… :(

Atomton

Hi DF, I just want to thank you and your friend Ad****** for sending me items! I really like everything. With your great help none of my items will go to waste! I love the Christmas Trees that turn on and my pets will actually have a Holiday Cheer Room this year. Thank you for gifting some of the items I need. If you have any more to help complete like a dresser, you know the names of the stuff probably let me know! Thank you for everything and also thank you for the Lighthouse I wanted. I am going to organize and decorate continually! Peace-Atom

dogfish

Hi atom, I see you are busy making forums today. Do you have a Christmas room, any xmas items at all? LMK I sent you a FR from my new xmas account. It has a “winter” themed name. The ice theme should return soon for winter. I used that theme for my polar bear. Do you by chance need any moon berry prizes? My jar is full, so LMK. DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.