Room Theme Help!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Room Theme Help!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  JesusismyLord830 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi WW members and friends, I need some room help. I bought a reindeer and polar bear webkinz and now need a room for them. I was thinking about a Snowy room for my Polar Bear and a Christmas room for my reindeer. If anyone could gift items to these themes it would be great. I know these are probably valuable so please only send to me if you have tons of extras. Anything sent will be as always greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help. Peace be with you all! -Atom

Atomton

Thanks for posting Jesus! I would like to tell you that Trade List 2 didn’t post! Thank you so much! What do you want in return?-Atom

I’ll be looking for some stuff , I have some Christmas stuff probably so I’ll make a list on my forum and you can see if you want any of it! —-JesusismyLord830 :D

Atomton

Update: 2005: Elf Shoes, Elf Hat 2006: same as before minus red tree 2008: same as before minus colorful menorah 2009-2011: same as before 2012: same as before minus green pajamas. Thank you my wonderful friends for the help!-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.