Room Theme Help!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Room Theme Help!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  JesusismyLord830 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi WW members and friends, I need some room help. I bought a reindeer and polar bear webkinz and now need a room for them. I was thinking about a Snowy room for my Polar Bear and a Christmas room for my reindeer. If anyone could gift items to these themes it would be great. I know these are probably valuable so please only send to me if you have tons of extras. Anything sent will be as always greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help. Peace be with you all! -Atom

Atomton

Thank you for the items DF! You really made my day! WKN’s is very slow if you get me! I am going through rooms and am going to make a trade list soon. Please look at that if you need extra stuff. P.S 84 rooms and not even .33 through my house. Not all are full though! TTYL and TYVM! -Atom

amdpony

The W-shop doesn’t carry winter or Christmas themes anymore…the E-store carries a winter playground theme, but it’s only a playground, no beds or couches… or anything that can stay inside. :( I know this because I have little furniture for my Artic Fox, so I tried to get more, to my surprise there wasn’t the theme there anymore… or is this some kind of glitch with my computer?

I glitched on accident and got an extra hamster globe. u can have it if u want!

Atomton

Hi WW friends, here is the second part of the Christmas Theme wishlist( 2009-2012). 2009: Cheery Christmas Fireplace, Holiday Warmth Candle. 2010: Blue Frost Christmas Tree, Hickory Clock, Jolly Holly Dining Table, Mrs. Santakinz Outfit, Santakinz Christmas Chair, Santakinz Desk, Santakinz Dining Chair *2, Santakinz Helper Stool*3, Santakinz Helper Workbench, Santakinz Sofa, Santakinz Workshop Dresser, Santakinz Wall Lantern, Santakinz Workshop Wide Window, Shining Silver Menorah, Steps to Santakinz Divider. 2011: Hovering Menorah. 2012: Roasted Chestnuts Cart, Carol Christmas Cobblestones, Green/Pink/Red/White Festive Pajamas, Santakinz Casual Outfit.

dogfish

Hi atom, I need to see what you have so far, for a Christmas room. I think the super hero is all done except for one chair, thee Dame chair, I think. I am waiting to get it from the curio shop. LMK what kind of xmas rooms you want to make, maybe a room with sofas and dinning table and trees. Maybe a bedroom also. All mine are bedrooms, I do have a den that I decorate on my 92 account for Christmas. I add decorations and trees to my fave rooms every year. TTYL DF

LambTyler

Hey dogfish! I was wondering if you could send me a request from your new winter accounts, or if your busy I can do it too, but you’ll have to tell me what its called LOL. TTYS, Lamb

Atomton

Thank you in advance and I don’t expect all of those, however any help I receive would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.