Room Theme Help!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Room Theme Help!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  JesusismyLord830 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi WW members and friends, I need some room help. I bought a reindeer and polar bear webkinz and now need a room for them. I was thinking about a Snowy room for my Polar Bear and a Christmas room for my reindeer. If anyone could gift items to these themes it would be great. I know these are probably valuable so please only send to me if you have tons of extras. Anything sent will be as always greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help. Peace be with you all! -Atom

Atomton

Thank you DF for the items. I really like them. I think I finished 3 more of the Christmas rooms and I sent you requests for candy canes. I have a question though, since you will reach it before me, is the first prize an object or food? It looked like a mug with candy canes sticking out of it.-Atom

Atomton

Here is part 2: 2010-2012 2010: Blue Frost Christmas Tree, Mrs. Santakinz Outfit, Santakinz Christmas Chair, Santakinz Helper Stool, Santakinz Sofa*2, Santakinz Wall Lantern, Santakinz Workshop Wide Window,Shining SIlver Menorah, Steps to Santakinz divider*2 2011: Hovering Menorah 2012: Green/White Pajamas, Santakinz Casual Outfit Thank you my friends for helping me, peace, joy, and Happy Holiday Season to you!-Atom

dogfish

Hi atom, check and see, i think you have the blue frost tree. I have no dividers, not sure why. I will check the other items, some I can send and some I can’t Hope you liked my estore gifts today, it was a big sale and I sent all my bffs gifts. I just guessed what you would like LMK if you wanted something special. TTYL DF

Atomton

Hi everyone, sorry I have took so long to post again. I would like to thank my friends for items. Here is my updated list of what I still would like. (2005-2008) 2005: Elf Hat, Elf Shoes, Nutcracker, Silver Christmas Tree 2006: Bright Light Modern Tree, Red & Green Gem Tree, Silver Menorah, Snowcat Globe 2008: Colorful Menorah, First Snow Christmas Tree, Golden Menorah, Holiday House Coat, Holiday Night Dress, North Pole Lamppost, Santakinz Tall Workshop Window. Once again I would like to thank my friends for the help.-Atom

Atomton

Update: 2007: Done 2009: Holiday Warmth Candle. Everything else is same. -Atom

Atomton

Hey DF, I am currently going through me house so give me a few days and then I will invite you over! Are you playing over the weekend?-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.