Rooms and outfits…~Ferret's Fast Fashion!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Rooms and outfits…~Ferret's Fast Fashion!~

This topic contains 65 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-31 at 06:01 PM

Hi! Welcome to ferret\’s fast fashion!! Need designs? I\’ve got your kind! Need style? Won\’t take me awhile! Just tell me…..1) Is your pet a boy or girl?…2) Favorite color?…3) Outfit or room?…4) Budget?……For rooms: Personality…What does your pet like?……For Outfits: Dressy Or casual?……Thanks so much for coming!! -ferretfriend :)

Hi Ferret! I responded to you and asked u about something on the forum orange army. I wondered if you found anyone with those shoes…? My friend oplelapwoeibhcgdgtsf has the shoes… But he/she plays in KC+ I think=( Could you friend him and ask him/her if he/she would trade with me?

ferretfriend

ohmy1 wrote on 2012-08-31 at 07:13 PM

Hi! Welcome to ferret\’s fast fashion!! Need designs? I\’ve got your kind! Need style? Won\’t take me awhile! Just tell me…..1) Is your pet a boy or girl?…2) Favorite color?…3) Outfit or room?…4) Budget?……For rooms: Personality…What does your pet like?……For Outfits: Dressy Or casual?……Thanks so much for coming!! -ferretfriend :)

hi ferret! congrats on the forum!

thanks!! always thought I ha da bit of skill in designing…..I always design my sisters rooms for her cause if I don’t they (lol) Look a bit (No offense) weird…Lol. I sure hope i get some business!!

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-31 at 07:02 PM

Hi Ferret! I responded to you and asked u about something on the forum orange army. I wondered if you found anyone with those shoes…? My friend oplelapwoeibhcgdgtsf has the shoes… But he/she plays in KC+ I think=( Could you friend him and ask him/her if he/she would trade with me?

Yes I can.

$tarryNight

hi ferret! congrats on the forum!

ferretfriend

Oh, sweet! It posted! anyone need designs? :)

-ferretfriend :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.