Rooms and outfits…~Ferret's Fast Fashion!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Rooms and outfits…~Ferret's Fast Fashion!~

This topic contains 65 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-31 at 06:01 PM

Hi! Welcome to ferret\’s fast fashion!! Need designs? I\’ve got your kind! Need style? Won\’t take me awhile! Just tell me…..1) Is your pet a boy or girl?…2) Favorite color?…3) Outfit or room?…4) Budget?……For rooms: Personality…What does your pet like?……For Outfits: Dressy Or casual?……Thanks so much for coming!! -ferretfriend :)

Hi Ferret! I responded to you and asked u about something on the forum orange army. I wondered if you found anyone with those shoes…? My friend oplelapwoeibhcgdgtsf has the shoes… But he/she plays in KC+ I think=( Could you friend him and ask him/her if he/she would trade with me?

ferretfriend

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-16 at 06:57 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-08 at 11:19 AM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-07 at 06:24 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-06 at 11:18 PM
      Swagkittens-
      How about you make a ‘Space cruise’ Room? It might be more expensive then other rooms…but still worth a try. I’ll work on it tomorrow.

My computer is acting weird and I can’t get to the items in the W-shop..:( Sorry, this will have to wait

OK, I’ll try again today, sorry for the wait.

I am so sorry but my computer isn’t working. :P I’ll try to work around it

AH!!! Its stopped working again!! I am so so sorry!! lol. I’m a terrible owner! lol.

ferretfriend

Chelsea315 wrote on 2012-09-16 at 08:53 PM

Hi! Welcome to ferret\’s fast fashion!! Need designs? I\’ve got your kind! Need style? Won\’t take me awhile! Just tell me…..1) Is your pet a boy or girl?…2) Favorite color?…3) Outfit or room?…4) Budget?……For rooms: Personality…What does your pet like?……For Outfits: Dressy Or casual?……Thanks so much for coming!! -ferretfriend :)

Hi there
      I know u ar very busy with swagkitten or cat order but I have an outfit and a room order for a rooster boi named rooster he has felt very depressed so pleeze make his day.
      For outfit his colour is blue and orange and loves spots so make his day
      for room make it look like home to him( a little home…kitchenette…….living room…….. and bedroom….. colours are red….maroon or mahogany….. and an orange…)
      thx and have a lovely day
      Chelsea315
      Ps… u can do this after swags order……no pressure ferret

Lol, Sorry I didn’t see this!!! Well, my computer started working, so I will get to this tomorrow caus eits bedtime :P Have a nice night!

Chelsea315

Hi there
      I know u ar very busy with swagkitten or cat order but I have an outfit and a room order for a rooster boi named rooster he has felt very depressed so pleeze make his day.
      For outfit his colour is blue and orange and loves spots so make his day
      for room make it look like home to him( a little home…kitchenette…….living room…….. and bedroom….. colours are red….maroon or mahogany….. and an orange…)
      thx and have a lovely day
      Chelsea315
      Ps… u can do this after swags order……no pressure ferret

ferretfriend

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-08 at 11:19 AM

Swagkittens-
      How about you make a ‘Space cruise’ Room? It might be more expensive then other rooms…but still worth a try. I’ll work on it tomorrow.

My computer is acting weird and I can’t get to the items in the W-shop..:( Sorry, this will have to wait

I am so sorry but my computer isn’t working. :P I’ll try to work around it

ferretfriend

Swagkittens-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.