Rooms and outfits…~Ferret's Fast Fashion!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Rooms and outfits…~Ferret's Fast Fashion!~

This topic contains 65 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-31 at 06:01 PM

Hi! Welcome to ferret\’s fast fashion!! Need designs? I\’ve got your kind! Need style? Won\’t take me awhile! Just tell me…..1) Is your pet a boy or girl?…2) Favorite color?…3) Outfit or room?…4) Budget?……For rooms: Personality…What does your pet like?……For Outfits: Dressy Or casual?……Thanks so much for coming!! -ferretfriend :)

Hi Ferret! I responded to you and asked u about something on the forum orange army. I wondered if you found anyone with those shoes…? My friend oplelapwoeibhcgdgtsf has the shoes… But he/she plays in KC+ I think=( Could you friend him and ask him/her if he/she would trade with me?

ferretfriend

Swagkittens-

I am extremely sorry this is taking me so long! It’s frustrated me that not all my posts went through…But I PROMISE I will not turn you down, and I’ll help with all of your rooms and outfits…I hope you’re prepared to wait, though. ;)

ferretfriend

Swag kittens-

Here is another few rooms..

Mocha magic low bed (1100 KC)
      Fabulous fuschia armchair (500 KC)
      Pink and white swirl rug (650 KC)
      Plush dairy bar (425 KC)
      Orchid (45 KC)

Your total is: 2720 KC

OK, I did real bad with the budget there, LOL, But I figure that because i didn’t use the max. budget for the clothes once, that this won’t hurt you, evenso, sorry about that LOL

Nature’s hug leaf rug (330 KC)
      Miniature orange tree (90 KC)
      My preserves shelf (350 KC)
      Sunburst wall clock (95 KC)
      Stained glass window (400 KC)
      Bloomin’ stove (350 KC)
      Bloomin’ counter (200 KC)

Your total: 1815 KC

This room is supposed to create the affect of a jam kitchen….If you don’t like it, I can redo it, and, if you have some jumbleberry fields items to put in it, that would work great.

-ferretfriend :)

ferretfriend

Bostonterriersrule wrote on 2012-09-06 at 04:31 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-03 at 12:52 PM

Bostonterriersrule wrote on 2012-09-03 at 08:17 AM

Hi! Welcome to ferret\’s fast fashion!! Need designs? I\’ve got your kind! Need style? Won\’t take me awhile! Just tell me…..1) Is your pet a boy or girl?…2) Favorite color?…3) Outfit or room?…4) Budget?……For rooms: Personality…What does your pet like?……For Outfits: Dressy Or casual?……Thanks so much for coming!! -ferretfriend :)

Girl Black and White Cat
      green
      outfit
      dressy (please use a dress)
      BTW LMK if you need help

Hi! I would suggest the blue and green kilt, Cute cropped jacket, Sparkly pink bow, Studded low top sneakers, and silver braided belt. Or, you could do Slouch boots, Pink newsboy cap, Green graphic polo, Blue and green kilt, and silver braided belt. Or, Sweater dress, Sparkly pink bow, and slouch boots. Or, Floppy sun hat, Cute cropped jacket, blue and green kilt, Lime sash, and leather sandals. Or, Chic black dress, Ruffled sequin sandals, and spring fedora. OK OK, enough with my suggestions, I think five suggestions is enough, don’t you? Lol.
      Swagkittens- I’ll get to you this afternoon
      Gold- same

thanks there cute
      Do you need help here?
      (BTW you can’t have a belt with a skirt)

Sorry. You don’t have to use it, then, but the kids I know wear belts with skirts so its normal to me..Lol

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-03 at 12:52 PM

Bostonterriersrule wrote on 2012-09-03 at 08:17 AM

Girl Black and White Cat
      green
      outfit
      dressy (please use a dress)
      BTW LMK if you need help

Hi! I would suggest the blue and green kilt, Cute cropped jacket, Sparkly pink bow, Studded low top sneakers, and silver braided belt. Or, you could do Slouch boots, Pink newsboy cap, Green graphic polo, Blue and green kilt, and silver braided belt. Or, Sweater dress, Sparkly pink bow, and slouch boots. Or, Floppy sun hat, Cute cropped jacket, blue and green kilt, Lime sash, and leather sandals. Or, Chic black dress, Ruffled sequin sandals, and spring fedora. OK OK, enough with my suggestions, I think five suggestions is enough, don’t you? Lol.
      Swagkittens- I’ll get to you this afternoon
      Gold- same

thanks there cute

Do you need help here?

(BTW you can’t have a belt with a skirt)

cool! i still have not had 1 forum post on this account lol

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.