Rooms and outfits…~Ferret's Fast Fashion!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Rooms and outfits…~Ferret's Fast Fashion!~

This topic contains 65 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-31 at 06:01 PM

Hi! Welcome to ferret\’s fast fashion!! Need designs? I\’ve got your kind! Need style? Won\’t take me awhile! Just tell me…..1) Is your pet a boy or girl?…2) Favorite color?…3) Outfit or room?…4) Budget?……For rooms: Personality…What does your pet like?……For Outfits: Dressy Or casual?……Thanks so much for coming!! -ferretfriend :)

Hi Ferret! I responded to you and asked u about something on the forum orange army. I wondered if you found anyone with those shoes…? My friend oplelapwoeibhcgdgtsf has the shoes… But he/she plays in KC+ I think=( Could you friend him and ask him/her if he/she would trade with me?

ferretfriend

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-06 at 11:18 PM

Swagkittens-
      How about you make a ‘Space cruise’ Room? It might be more expensive then other rooms…but still worth a try. I’ll work on it tomorrow.

My computer is acting weird and I can’t get to the items in the W-shop..:( Sorry, this will have to wait

ferretfriend

Bostonterriersrule wrote on 2012-09-07 at 05:56 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-06 at 05:32 PM

Bostonterriersrule wrote on 2012-09-06 at 04:31 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-03 at 12:52 PM

Bostonterriersrule wrote on 2012-09-03 at 08:17 AM

Hi! Welcome to ferret\’s fast fashion!! Need designs? I\’ve got your kind! Need style? Won\’t take me awhile! Just tell me…..1) Is your pet a boy or girl?…2) Favorite color?…3) Outfit or room?…4) Budget?……For rooms: Personality…What does your pet like?……For Outfits: Dressy Or casual?……Thanks so much for coming!! -ferretfriend :)

Girl Black and White Cat
      green
      outfit
      dressy (please use a dress)
      BTW LMK if you need help

Hi! I would suggest the blue and green kilt, Cute cropped jacket, Sparkly pink bow, Studded low top sneakers, and silver braided belt. Or, you could do Slouch boots, Pink newsboy cap, Green graphic polo, Blue and green kilt, and silver braided belt. Or, Sweater dress, Sparkly pink bow, and slouch boots. Or, Floppy sun hat, Cute cropped jacket, blue and green kilt, Lime sash, and leather sandals. Or, Chic black dress, Ruffled sequin sandals, and spring fedora. OK OK, enough with my suggestions, I think five suggestions is enough, don’t you? Lol.
      Swagkittens- I’ll get to you this afternoon
      Gold- same
      -ferretfriend :)

thanks there cute
      Do you need help here?
      (BTW you can’t have a belt with a skirt)

Sorry. You don’t have to use it, then, but the kids I know wear belts with skirts so its normal to me..Lol

thats alright i wish you could do a belt and skirt (or dress for that matter) think of the possibilities!
      anyways do you need help here? please LMK ASAP

I don’t need help yet, sorry. :( I’ll let everyone know if I do

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-06 at 05:32 PM

Bostonterriersrule wrote on 2012-09-06 at 04:31 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-03 at 12:52 PM

Bostonterriersrule wrote on 2012-09-03 at 08:17 AM

Girl Black and White Cat
      green
      outfit
      dressy (please use a dress)
      BTW LMK if you need help

Hi! I would suggest the blue and green kilt, Cute cropped jacket, Sparkly pink bow, Studded low top sneakers, and silver braided belt. Or, you could do Slouch boots, Pink newsboy cap, Green graphic polo, Blue and green kilt, and silver braided belt. Or, Sweater dress, Sparkly pink bow, and slouch boots. Or, Floppy sun hat, Cute cropped jacket, blue and green kilt, Lime sash, and leather sandals. Or, Chic black dress, Ruffled sequin sandals, and spring fedora. OK OK, enough with my suggestions, I think five suggestions is enough, don’t you? Lol.
      Swagkittens- I’ll get to you this afternoon
      Gold- same

thanks there cute
      Do you need help here?
      (BTW you can’t have a belt with a skirt)

Sorry. You don’t have to use it, then, but the kids I know wear belts with skirts so its normal to me..Lol

thats alright i wish you could do a belt and skirt (or dress for that matter) think of the possibilities!

anyways do you need help here? please LMK ASAP

ferretfriend

Swagkittens-

How about you make a ‘Space cruise’ Room? It might be more expensive then other rooms…but still worth a try. I’ll work on it tomorrow.

ferretfriend

Swagkittens-

I’ll do a few more-

First resort bed (550 KC)
      Spring wallpaper (100 KC)
      Bloomin’ couch (700 KC)
      Bloomin side table (250 KC)
      Moral floral sofa (850 KC)
      Funky girl area rug (185 KC)
      Funky girl room divider (225 KC)
      Orchid (45 KC)

Your total: 2820 KC

As you can see, I’ve gone overboard again :P Sorry about that, but like I said before, i think I’ll go under your budget enough on some that it won’t matter if I go over on others. Thanks! :)

Weathered wood bed (700 KC)
      Beach house beachview window (450 KC)
      Beach house buoy mirror (300 KC)
      Beach wallpaper (100 KC) (NOT Sandy beach wallpaper, but so what, it works fine too)
      beach sand castle (85 KC)
      Mermaid sand sculpture (500 KC)
      Beach house flooring (250 KC)

Your total: 2385 KC

Again, Sorry, lol -_- Can’t help myself, but like I told guest and Goldstar, I can buy an item or two if you add me @ bierstadt (If you make these at all)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.