Rooms and outfits…~Ferret's Fast Fashion!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Rooms and outfits…~Ferret's Fast Fashion!~

This topic contains 65 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-31 at 06:01 PM

Hi! Welcome to ferret\’s fast fashion!! Need designs? I\’ve got your kind! Need style? Won\’t take me awhile! Just tell me…..1) Is your pet a boy or girl?…2) Favorite color?…3) Outfit or room?…4) Budget?……For rooms: Personality…What does your pet like?……For Outfits: Dressy Or casual?……Thanks so much for coming!! -ferretfriend :)

Hi Ferret! I responded to you and asked u about something on the forum orange army. I wondered if you found anyone with those shoes…? My friend oplelapwoeibhcgdgtsf has the shoes… But he/she plays in KC+ I think=( Could you friend him and ask him/her if he/she would trade with me?

Hey, ferret! Congrats on the forum! I was actually dropping by to see if you knew where I can find Jewels (totally off topic, I know, and I apologize). I’m holding four or so items for her at the moment, and since neither of us seem to have been on much for the past two weeks, I have no idea where I might reach her. Do you have any advice for me? Thanks!

Hi ferret ^^ i was wondering if i could work here. i can help with outfit orders :) also if i do get hired i would suggest to ask for the personality for the outfit too mainly because then you could get a more personal style into the outfit. 8D

tyvm,
      fairylady

cece945

Hey ferret firat off congrats on fourm!! :D and I need a movie room i have the movie screen,:) and no budget
      S

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-31 at 07:25 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-31 at 07:22 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-31 at 07:02 PM

Hi! Welcome to ferret\’s fast fashion!! Need designs? I\’ve got your kind! Need style? Won\’t take me awhile! Just tell me…..1) Is your pet a boy or girl?…2) Favorite color?…3) Outfit or room?…4) Budget?……For rooms: Personality…What does your pet like?……For Outfits: Dressy Or casual?……Thanks so much for coming!! -ferretfriend :)

Hi Ferret! I responded to you and asked u about something on the forum orange army. I wondered if you found anyone with those shoes…? My friend oplelapwoeibhcgdgtsf has the shoes… But he/she plays in KC+ I think=( Could you friend him and ask him/her if he/she would trade with me?

Yes I can.

Thank you SOOOO much ferret! I owe you one!

Ferret- If he/she wants to know my offer I would offer round sail hat sail dress and I can add a diamond piano in. So would ths be fair?…

Me- Diamond Piano and Sail dress…..

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-31 at 07:22 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-31 at 07:02 PM

Yes I can.

Thank you SOOOO much ferret! I owe you one!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.