Rooms and outfits…~Ferret's Fast Fashion!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Rooms and outfits…~Ferret's Fast Fashion!~

This topic contains 65 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-31 at 06:01 PM

Hi! Welcome to ferret\’s fast fashion!! Need designs? I\’ve got your kind! Need style? Won\’t take me awhile! Just tell me…..1) Is your pet a boy or girl?…2) Favorite color?…3) Outfit or room?…4) Budget?……For rooms: Personality…What does your pet like?……For Outfits: Dressy Or casual?……Thanks so much for coming!! -ferretfriend :)

Hi Ferret! I responded to you and asked u about something on the forum orange army. I wondered if you found anyone with those shoes…? My friend oplelapwoeibhcgdgtsf has the shoes… But he/she plays in KC+ I think=( Could you friend him and ask him/her if he/she would trade with me?

swagkittens

Hi there! :D
      I have a really big order!:P
      I have 34 pets and 46 rooms :/
      I need rooms and outfits for each one:)
      I have a boy yellow lab, a boy brown lab, a girl persian cat, a boy polar bear, a boy reindeer, a girl panda, a girl dachsund, a girl cheeky monkey, a boy chicken, a boy floppy pig, a girl elephant, a boy cotton candy bunny, a boy pug, a girl whimsy dragon, a girl irish setter, a boy hippo, a girl clydesdale horse, a girl cherry blossom bird, a girl polka back fish, a girl caterpillar, a girl arctic fox, a boy honey hamster, a girl batik elephant,, a boy signature lion, a boy bush baby, a girl hopping bunny, a girl signature small tuxedo cat, a girl jelly bean dog, a girl sterling cheekycat, a girl labradoodle, a girl tickeld pink cat, a girl pink punch cheeky dog, a girl cocker spanial, and a girl lamb!!!!!!!
      For each room, they all have a medium room, budget 2000 =W=. For each outfit i just need something cte budget 1000, or you could take some monety out of the outfit and put it into the room:) . Um thats about all for now…

I understand if you dont want to do it though.

THANKS!!

ferretfriend

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-02 at 04:10 PM

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-08-31 at 09:12 PM
      Hey, ferret! Congrats on the forum! I was actually dropping by to see if you knew where I can find Jewels (totally off topic, I know, and I apologize). I’m holding four or so items for her at the moment, and since neither of us seem to have been on much for the past two weeks, I have no idea where I might reach her. Do you have any advice for me? Thanks!

Hi LadyoftheHouse!
      Actually, Jewels’s appendix burst, so she is currently in the hospital. :( But, she’s getting better and is allowed to get on the computer a bit, I usually see her on CALLING ALL TRADERS! CALLING ALL TRADERS! Hope you find her!

K, ust went to calling all traders, Jewels is out of the hospital now, should be on more.

ferretfriend

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-08-31 at 09:12 PM

Hey, ferret! Congrats on the forum! I was actually dropping by to see if you knew where I can find Jewels (totally off topic, I know, and I apologize). I’m holding four or so items for her at the moment, and since neither of us seem to have been on much for the past two weeks, I have no idea where I might reach her. Do you have any advice for me? Thanks!

Hi LadyoftheHouse!

Actually, Jewels’s appendix burst, so she is currently in the hospital. :( But, she’s getting better and is allowed to get on the computer a bit, I usually see her on CALLING ALL TRADERS! CALLING ALL TRADERS! Hope you find her!

ferretfriend

cece945 wrote on 2012-08-31 at 07:58 PM

Hey ferret firat off congrats on fourm!! :D and I need a movie room i have the movie screen,:) and no budget
      S

OK Great!! Here you go…

Here’s what you need…

Movie theater row seating (2) (Each 1025 KC)
      Movie theater armchair (10, whoa…sorry..Lol) (Each 325 KC)
      Ticket booth (1100 KC)
      Condiment stand (1000 KC)
      Concession stand back counter (1800 KC)
      Movie magic flooring (190 KC)
      Movie magic wallpaper (250 KC)

Put the movie screen on the left wall. The concession stand goes against the right wall, three squares away from the open edge. Put the condiment stand one square away in the open (Towards you), and put the ticket counter right by the concession stand. Put the first row seating one square away from the right wall, six away from the left wall. Line the other row seating up with it on the opposite side. Put three armchairs one square in front of the row seating, do on both sides. Put two one square in front of the three, on both sides.

Thanks! :)

-ferretfriend :)

$tarryNight

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-31 at 07:23 PM

ohmy1 wrote on 2012-08-31 at 07:13 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-31 at 06:01 PM
      Hi! Welcome to ferret\’s fast fashion!! Need designs? I\’ve got your kind! Need style? Won\’t take me awhile! Just tell me…..1) Is your pet a boy or girl?…2) Favorite color?…3) Outfit or room?…4) Budget?……For rooms: Personality…What does your pet like?……For Outfits: Dressy Or casual?……Thanks so much for coming!! -ferretfriend :)

hi ferret! congrats on the forum!

thanks!! always thought I ha da bit of skill in designing…..I always design my sisters rooms for her cause if I don’t they (lol) Look a bit (No offense) weird…Lol. I sure hope i get some business!!

I hope you get some business too! Have fun with your forum!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.