Round Sailor's Cap, Emo, Ruby Gemster, and more for trade.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Round Sailor's Cap, Emo, Ruby Gemster, and more for trade.

This topic contains 105 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  nutty_buddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Along with the things above I also have:Elf shoes, Captain Hat, Captain pants, Captain shoes, Opal birthstone PSI, Rockerz monkey, Rockerz cow, and Rockerz lion PSI. I’m mostly looking for promo, priceless and points but I’m open to other offers. :P
    </p>

guineapigirl2- I kind like the slide but want to see if me an AIW can work something out for it, if it doesn’t maybe we could?

poobearz- Not really. Promo, Priceless, and points I’m not that picky. xP I have been looking for a green swim top and army though.

poobearz

Do you have anything specific you’d like for the ruby gemster?

AIW- Why hello, yes I do remember you. xD I’m not exactly sure how much I’d want for the Round sail cap, maybe somewhere around 8000? For the captain I was thinking around 7000? and for the Opal PSI 3500 would be ideal. LMK if any of those ammounts work for you and if not please tell me what you think would be a fair trade, don’t want to ask too much for ‘em. xP

iluvstarbucks wrote on 2012-11-30 at 11:05 PM

Along with the things above I also have:Elf shoes, Captain Hat, Captain pants, Captain shoes, Opal birthstone PSI, Rockerz monkey, Rockerz cow, and Rockerz lion PSI. I’m mostly looking for promo, priceless and points but I’m open to other offers. :P

i like the sail cap
      i have golden gorilla slide[promo],delicate swan bed, emerald tv and other stuff……………….. lol

Hi there! I\’m interested in your Round Sail Cap, and Captains Hat. I\’m also interested in your Opal Pup PSI. I was curious as to how many points, if you\’d consider trading any of these items for points, you\’d like for these items individually, or in a combo. PLMK, thanks! (I believe we\’ve traded points in the Clubhouse before, I was a Grape Soda Pup named Sophie. I apologize if I have the wrong person.) *AIW

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.