Round Sailor's Cap, Emo, Ruby Gemster, and more for trade.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Round Sailor's Cap, Emo, Ruby Gemster, and more for trade.

This topic contains 105 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  nutty_buddy 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Along with the things above I also have:Elf shoes, Captain Hat, Captain pants, Captain shoes, Opal birthstone PSI, Rockerz monkey, Rockerz cow, and Rockerz lion PSI. I’m mostly looking for promo, priceless and points but I’m open to other offers. :P
    </p>

nutty_buddy

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-08 at 07:30 PM

iluvstarbucks wrote on 2012-12-08 at 05:27 PM
      NB- You\’re welcome. :) It was just a hoodie, if it makes you happy I will send a thank you letter this time. Lol.

LOL Starbucks
      As much as I appreciate the gifts you\’ve sent, I really would be soooo happy with a thank you note :D
      NB

Starbucks
      I have wanted so many times to quit myself and seriously would have regretted giving away my items as my plan was and thankfully had friends that talked me out of it lol and now I am so happy I didn’t :) there are always going to be people out there that may be less than trustworthy, it helps to read the forums a bit, ask around a bit etc, but I just don’t want you to regret gifting away such valued items and my friends and I are happy to help as much as we can and we don’t expect anything in return….ya know what I mean?? There are a ton of nice people on here I promise :D
      NB

nutty_buddy

friendly1 wrote on 2012-12-08 at 07:55 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-08 at 05:30 PM

friendly1 wrote on 2012-12-07 at 06:41 PM
      Iluvstarbucks,
      Thank you for the lovely couch. But really, please keep your items for trade. How can we help you if you keep gifting us? We just all love to help others out.
      Cutie and Dogfish(Chloe),
      I sent the light green pajama top and bottoms and the hat. I was only able to send three and will send more tomorrow.
      Friendly

Has anyone sent any others yet? I bought TONS of extras on the deluxe only stuff thinking a lot of people were gonna be wanting/needing and I figured it would be perfect to gift out :P
      NB

NB,
      I have it all taken care of.
      Friendly

Uh Oh LOL I just sent out two pieces of the santakinz casual outfit…only the spectacles and slippers left to send and already sent the gingerbread house too :( I was gonna send a couple extras I have on deluxe “monthly” clothing items too…did any of you guys send those? LMK I have a ton of extras on several months of clothing because I got double boxes like for 3 or 4 months LOL :P LMK

NB

friendly1

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-08 at 05:30 PM

Iluvstarbucks,
      Thank you for the lovely couch. But really, please keep your items for trade. How can we help you if you keep gifting us? We just all love to help others out.
      I sent the light green pajama top and bottoms and the hat. I was only able to send three and will send more tomorrow.
      Friendly

Has anyone sent any others yet? I bought TONS of extras on the deluxe only stuff thinking a lot of people were gonna be wanting/needing and I figured it would be perfect to gift out :P
      NB

NB,
      I have it all taken care of.

Friendly

nutty_buddy

iluvstarbucks wrote on 2012-12-08 at 05:27 PM

NB- You\’re welcome. :) It was just a hoodie, if it makes you happy I will send a thank you letter this time. Lol.

LOL Starbucks

As much as I appreciate the gifts you\’ve sent, I really would be soooo happy with a thank you note :D

NB

nutty_buddy

Iluvstarbucks,
      Friendly

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.