Round Sailor's Cap, Emo, Ruby Gemster, and more for trade.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Round Sailor's Cap, Emo, Ruby Gemster, and more for trade.

This topic contains 105 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  nutty_buddy 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Along with the things above I also have:Elf shoes, Captain Hat, Captain pants, Captain shoes, Opal birthstone PSI, Rockerz monkey, Rockerz cow, and Rockerz lion PSI. I’m mostly looking for promo, priceless and points but I’m open to other offers. :P
    </p>

adama123- The slide kinda interested me but not sure i’d trade elf shoes for it, I’ll have to thinkon it. :)

bailey101010- Promo, Priceless, and Points.

AIW- Yep, it’s the full set (Table and two chairs) 3500 sounds good. My UN is the same as on here if you’d want to add me or we can meet up in Trading Room Two or something, LMK.

nutty_buddy

iluvstarbucks wrote on 2012-11-30 at 11:05 PM

Along with the things above I also have:Elf shoes, Captain Hat, Captain pants, Captain shoes, Opal birthstone PSI, Rockerz monkey, Rockerz cow, and Rockerz lion PSI. I’m mostly looking for promo, priceless and points but I’m open to other offers. :P

Hi Iluvstarbucks

Any particular promo you’re looking for for the ruby gemster? LMK because I have several promo items, I also have estore points if that’s something you’d be interested in more than an item…? I can only think of a couple promo off the top of my head lol but I have this egg wardrobe thingy (lol) and atomic couch are a couple that I can remember lol…my memory is just not the greatest LOLZ :P

NB

iluvstarbucks wrote on 2012-12-01 at 04:59 PM

AIW- Why hello, yes I do remember you. xD I’m not exactly sure how much I’d want for the Round sail cap, maybe somewhere around 8000? For the captain I was thinking around 7000? and for the Opal PSI 3500 would be ideal. LMK if any of those ammounts work for you and if not please tell me what you think would be a fair trade, don’t want to ask too much for ‘em. xP

Haha, thought it was you. :P I can definitely swing that for the Opal PSI, its the complete set, correct? Just want to make sure LOL. Hmm, I believe the Hats are a little out of my price range, with the holidays approaching. But I do appreciate you letting me offer for them! LMK on the Opal set, thanks! *AIW

bailey101010

iluvstarbucks wrote on 2012-11-30 at 11:05 PM

Along with the things above I also have:Elf shoes, Captain Hat, Captain pants, Captain shoes, Opal birthstone PSI, Rockerz monkey, Rockerz cow, and Rockerz lion PSI. I’m mostly looking for promo, priceless and points but I’m open to other offers. :P

Im interested in your gemster….what would you like?

adama123

Hi I am interested in elf shoes. I have ketchup, burger, brown belt, witch hat, and frozen fun slide for trade. LMK if you are interested!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.