Round Sailor's Cap, Emo, Ruby Gemster, and more for trade.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Round Sailor's Cap, Emo, Ruby Gemster, and more for trade.

This topic contains 105 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  nutty_buddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Along with the things above I also have:Elf shoes, Captain Hat, Captain pants, Captain shoes, Opal birthstone PSI, Rockerz monkey, Rockerz cow, and Rockerz lion PSI. I’m mostly looking for promo, priceless and points but I’m open to other offers. :P
    </p>

will get on soon!

iluvstarbucks wrote on 2012-12-02 at 03:01 PM

guineapigirl- Alright, I’ll send a friend request ASAP. I do have KC+ so hopefully we can find each other and work something out.
      NB- I don’t really need burger, sorry I must be hard to trade with. e-e Could you make a list of what you have for the Gemster and we can go from there?

i added you and i’m on now i you want if not it’s ok.

iluvstarbucks wrote on 2012-12-02 at 03:01 PM

guineapigirl- Alright, I’ll send a friend request ASAP. I do have KC+ so hopefully we can find each other and work something out.
      NB- I don’t really need burger, sorry I must be hard to trade with. e-e Could you make a list of what you have for the Gemster and we can go from there?

ok i’m on now lol

nutty_buddy

iluvstarbucks wrote on 2012-12-01 at 08:57 PM

AIW- Anytime, thanks again. :D
      NB- I’m not sure I;d trade the promo for 3000, I’d rather try to swap it for another promo. LMK what you’d like to do. :)
      fudgeyvanilla- Aw, I wouldn’t ignore you. Your diamond piano interested me but I don’t really need the others, is there anything else you could add?LMK
      adama123- I don’t really need the slide anymore, I think I’ll keep the shoes but thanks so much for offering!
      EVERYONE- I’ve actually figured out a few wants which are the Green Swimsuit top and deer ears if anyone has ‘em. :P Also, just a little update. I don;t have the Opal PSI anymore (thanks for the trade AIW) but I do have the Zircon PSI now.

Iluvstarbucks

Hmmmm do you need burger?

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.