Round Sailor's Cap, Emo, Ruby Gemster, and more for trade.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Round Sailor's Cap, Emo, Ruby Gemster, and more for trade.

This topic contains 105 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  nutty_buddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Along with the things above I also have:Elf shoes, Captain Hat, Captain pants, Captain shoes, Opal birthstone PSI, Rockerz monkey, Rockerz cow, and Rockerz lion PSI. I’m mostly looking for promo, priceless and points but I’m open to other offers. :P
    </p>

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-12-03 at 04:53 PM

ok i don’t mind waiting a bit

ok thanks and enjoy

ok i don’t mind waiting a bit

iluvstarbucks wrote on 2012-11-30 at 11:05 PM

Along with the things above I also have:Elf shoes, Captain Hat, Captain pants, Captain shoes, Opal birthstone PSI, Rockerz monkey, Rockerz cow, and Rockerz lion PSI. I’m mostly looking for promo, priceless and points but I’m open to other offers. :P

I have Swirl and Blue Sea Captain Pants I really like your Round Sail Cap!

DQ00

nutty_buddy

iluvstarbucks wrote on 2012-12-03 at 06:52 AM

guineapigirl2- I\’m so sorry I missed you the other day, I was working out a trade with someone and then completely forgot. I would still love to try and work something out though. I\’m pretty busy today but I will do my best to get on, LMK if you would still like to try and work something out.
      NB- from your list I like the Silkie soft sofa, magical retriever bed, \”beetle bee thingy\”, and the amber armchair. I understand I can\’t get all of these so LMK some trades we could. :)

iluvstarbucks

I think (not sure will check value in a second) that with my extra star bed you might have to add (I didn’t even realize how much it was worth until about 2 minutes ago lol), I got one from a great friend a while ago and one just recently. but anyway the value of the bed….125,000 to 150,000!! Did you know how much it was valued at? I was like shocked lol! Amber armchair is 8-10,000 and will be 10-15000 first of january. and beetle bee thingy is 10-15000, silkie soft sofa 125-150,000 (again no idea till just now when I checked the guide lol) the only gemster they have listed is the emerald and its value is listed at 6-8000 so based on those values, what do you think or what are your thoughts? LMK because I am kinda bad at this trading stuff LOL :D

NB

guineapigirl2- I\’m so sorry I missed you the other day, I was working out a trade with someone and then completely forgot. I would still love to try and work something out though. I\’m pretty busy today but I will do my best to get on, LMK if you would still like to try and work something out.

NB- from your list I like the Silkie soft sofa, magical retriever bed, \”beetle bee thingy\”, and the amber armchair. I understand I can\’t get all of these so LMK some trades we could. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.