Round Sailor's Cap, Emo, Ruby Gemster, and more for trade.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Round Sailor's Cap, Emo, Ruby Gemster, and more for trade.

This topic contains 105 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  nutty_buddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Along with the things above I also have:Elf shoes, Captain Hat, Captain pants, Captain shoes, Opal birthstone PSI, Rockerz monkey, Rockerz cow, and Rockerz lion PSI. I’m mostly looking for promo, priceless and points but I’m open to other offers. :P
    </p>

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-03 at 08:24 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-03 at 07:41 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-03 at 06:41 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-02 at 09:14 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-02 at 08:08 PM
      hi, NB!! long time no see! remember that long-lost trade we were working out? my cotton candy closet (MIGHT have traded) and big bark clock tower for your catnip canopy gazebo? would you like to continue that trade? if so, well, lmk. or if you would do opal set for both items… ;) if not i can add… lmk! :)
      -4pb-

Oh my goodness 4pb!!! Long time to see is right!!! Wow!!!
      Can we wait till I get a response from the current trader I am working with? LMK if you still have the closet because I would most definitely still want (really want) to trade for your closet :P
      NB

sure! i’ll go check for the closet right now, actually. (couple minutes later…) nope… i looked through all my rooms and my furniture and objects in my dock, but if you still wanted that big bark clock tower…? but i am actually going to the trading room right now, i will lyk if i get another one! :)
      -4pb-

4pb
      Oh gosh if you’re able to find one that would be great!! I am also on the look out for a spotted spaniel car and the candy googles psi (cotton candy hammock) if you happen to find either of those as well :D LMK
      NB

i have not found it yet, but i will try for al three of those items tomorrow most likely, and plus i wasn’t even in the trading room for very long. but i will definitly lyk! i will also look out for those as well. do you still need my big bark clock tower? i managed to keep that lol.
      -4pb-

Darn my internet is down so I can’t look for them at the moment. I will check frequently to see if we get our internet back. For now, I guess I will just do my homework. :/

-4pb-

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-03 at 07:41 PM

hi, NB!! long time no see! remember that long-lost trade we were working out? my cotton candy closet (MIGHT have traded) and big bark clock tower for your catnip canopy gazebo? would you like to continue that trade? if so, well, lmk. or if you would do opal set for both items… ;) if not i can add… lmk! :)
      -4pb-

Can we wait till I get a response from the current trader I am working with? LMK if you still have the closet because I would most definitely still want (really want) to trade for your closet :P
      NB

sure! i’ll go check for the closet right now, actually. (couple minutes later…) nope… i looked through all my rooms and my furniture and objects in my dock, but if you still wanted that big bark clock tower…? but i am actually going to the trading room right now, i will lyk if i get another one! :)
      -4pb-

4pb
      Oh gosh if you’re able to find one that would be great!! I am also on the look out for a spotted spaniel car and the candy googles psi (cotton candy hammock) if you happen to find either of those as well :D LMK
      NB

i have not found it yet, but i will try for al three of those items tomorrow most likely, and plus i wasn’t even in the trading room for very long. but i will definitly lyk! i will also look out for those as well. do you still need my big bark clock tower? i managed to keep that lol.

-4pb-

nutty_buddy

-4pb-

NB

-4pb-

4pb

NB

-4pb-

NB

-4pb-

thanks

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.