Sail Dress For Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Sail Dress For Trade!

This topic contains 38 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

dollar123

TheBeatlesPug wrote on 2012-06-16 at 08:10 AM

Hey there! Please post offers below!

hello i am interested in sail dress so can you please let me know what you need for it i mean any specific????????????

mooncreek9988 wrote on 2012-06-18 at 07:30 PM

HEY BEATLEPUG!!!!! its mooncreek! how are you doing? well i like you dress do you like swirl? PLMK

Hi Mooncreek! I’ve been doing OK, How about you? I do like swirl, but you’d have to add. PLMK Thanks.

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-18 at 09:45 AM

HI! O.K. I’ll try again LOL! I have all the new Rockerz pets (cow, cat, puppy and lion) their Psi’s and special clothing are available for trade. I have swirl, shuts, Rock jacket, Victorian gown and hat. Let’s see… I have charm forest dress and boots and crown. I also have backstage pass and VIP backstage pass where you can choose your own prize! I have the high heel piano and it’s really awesome! I won’t be back till later this afternoon but if you like anything here please LMK. Thanks,
      JEWELS

Hey there! Rofl OK. Hmm, I like your swirl…. What is the high heel piano? Does it actually play music?

HarryPotterHugeFan wrote on 2012-06-18 at 09:33 AM

I have bad fairy cape
      shuts
      torn
      slips
      pink belt
      and much more

Thank you for offering! but I don’t really need those items, sorry.

loue354

TheBeatlesPug wrote on 2012-06-17 at 08:13 AM

Hi guys!
      SAG- I like your plumpy but don’t really need Wacky, sorry. It’s fine if they’re on hold.
      Jewels- Thanks for offering, sorry though, no thank you for your offer.
      Apnucka- Thank you for offering, but I have most of your stuff, sorry.
      Loue354- I didn’t even know there was a Trading card waterfall rofl. I like your swirl though… Do you have anything else you could add?

HEY THERE….I WOULD ONLY TRADE SWIRL FOR IT….IF YOU WANT TO TRADE PLMK….THANKS

HEY BEATLEPUG!!!!! its mooncreek! how are you doing? well i like you dress do you like swirl? PLMK

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.