Sail Dress For Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Sail Dress For Trade!

This topic contains 38 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

dollar123

TheBeatlesPug wrote on 2012-06-16 at 08:10 AM

Hey there! Please post offers below!

hello i am interested in sail dress so can you please let me know what you need for it i mean any specific????????????

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-03 at 12:47 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-03 at 12:42 PM
      SOS
      jewels,
      loue,
      deluxe,
      and adama, boy do i need your guy’s help! okay i’m in on this trade with someone, but i’m not sure if i should do it
      or not! i’m pretty sure i could just look up the values my self, but you guy’s are experts!
      and your my friends! could you help? honest apinion? okay, well i’m trading my beloved burrowing cliffside
      slide, (and butterfly costume) for a fictional fireplace, clockwork fridge, gumball wardobe, lemonade stand,
      and a jeweld fountain. take it or leave it? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Fudgey,
      I know you didn’t ask me but the fireplace is PROMO. DO IT!

*GASP*! I FORGOT TO ASK YOU! SOWWY!
      oh but its promo? really? i didn’t know that! i don’t care if its prmo, i just really like the fireplace!

deluxe, you really agree? well, your one of my WBFF’S so i trust
      you and ferret’s opinion. thanks ferret and deluxe!

mislev wrote on 2012-07-03 at 05:31 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-07-03 at 02:20 PM

hobbyhorse wrote on 2012-07-03 at 01:43 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-07-02 at 11:30 PM
      If anybody still has a Sail Dress for trade, I’m offering Witch Hat for it and maybe something small to go with it. LMK if you have one for trade! :D

i wish i did cause im looking for witch…. right now all i have is charm, apple hat, lion hat and infant
      mislev

Hi, Mislev! Tempting offer.. But I really want a Sail Dress. D: LMK if you find one. :)

was that you i saw in +clubhouse blue today offering witch for sail dress if not maybe i have it backwards and you should check it out.

Ohh hmm.. I don’t have Kinzchat Plus, so it most likely wasn’t me. xD

mislev

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-07-03 at 02:20 PM

hobbyhorse wrote on 2012-07-03 at 01:43 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-07-02 at 11:30 PM
      If anybody still has a Sail Dress for trade, I’m offering Witch Hat for it and maybe something small to go with it. LMK if you have one for trade! :D

i wish i did cause im looking for witch…. right now all i have is charm, apple hat, lion hat and infant
      mislev

Hi, Mislev! Tempting offer.. But I really want a Sail Dress. D: LMK if you find one. :)

was that you i saw in +clubhouse blue today offering witch for sail dress if not maybe i have it backwards and you should check it out.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.